The owner is retiring, its time to let go of this awesome community to someone else who can continue the journey. This forum is for sale ( vBulletin license and domain name), The forum generates income from marketing, adsense, and membership. please send your REASONABLE offer to ibro0079@gmail.com if you are interested in buying it.

Announcement

Collapse

For Sale

The owner is retiring, its time to let go of this awesome community to someone else who can continue the journey. This forum is for sale ( vBulletin license and domain name). Please send your REASONABLE offer to ibro0079@gmail.com if you are interested in buying it. The forum generates income from marketing,
adsense, and membership

See more
See less

Garmin Map pilot SD-CARD has anybody a solution.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Garmin Map pilot SD-CARD has anybody a solution.

Hello

I have a Mercedes a-Klasse with a Garmin Map Pilot.

It has a SD-Card from 32Gb with the maps 2015/2016.
    Has some one a newer map for West-Europe that i can download and place on a SD-Card ?

it is not a becker-system.

Regards
    Bayliner

Re: Garmin Map pilot SD-CARD has anybody a solution.

Originally posted by bayliner View Post
    Hello

Has some one a newer map for West-Europe that i can download and place on a SD-Card ?

Regards
    Bayliner
    http://gpsunderground.com/forum/merc...14-2017-a.html
    one of father osloskop.net in 90" :>

Comment

Hello

Regards
      Bayliner
      Ask it: nosferanosferatuno
      He has a solution for your system
      nosferanosferatuno@gmail.com

Comment

@SNAKE reade the posting It is not a Becker Map Pilot.

In the Mercedes that i have is a GARMIN MAP PILOT with a SD-CARD the becker has a ltile-box that you must update with USB.

I search for a Solution how to get a new map for it.

Regards
        Bayliner

Comment

@SNAKE reade the posting It is not a Becker Map Pilot.

In the Mercedes that i have is a GARMIN MAP PILOT with a SD-CARD the becker has a ltile-box that you must update with USB.

I search for a Solution how to get a new map for it.

Regards
          Bayliner

OK MY ERRROR
          THX
          one of father osloskop.net in 90" :>

Comment

No problem @Snake every can make a mistake

@boxer2 i have send a e-mail to nosferanosferatuno no reaction on it

Regards
            Bayliner

Comment

No problem @Snake every can make a mistake

@boxer2 i have send a e-mail to nosferanosferatuno no reaction on it

Regards
              Bayliner
              Little bit patience, not available 24/7 , sometimes can be delay with reply.

Comment

New garmin v8.0 cards read in stock

Comment

There is an official program for the SD-card "garmin map-pilot" to update the software.

Download the windows version:
                  https://shop.mercedes-benz.com/dcp/s...map-pilot.html

Comment

Originally posted by ArjenMB View Post
                    There is an official program for the SD-card "garmin map-pilot" to update the software.

Download the windows version:
                    @ARJENMB Read the first post before you Answer.

I need a map update not the software update.
                    I know that i can make a backup and write a new version software with the Mercedes Download Manager.
                    Only it gives me no NEW MAPS my SDCARD is outside the 60 Days .

The Dealer ask € 149,00 for a new Update & that 2 times a year. If i go to the local drugstore i get a NAVMAN with free livetime updates for € 49,00
                    It is not that i dont want to pay only not € 149,00

I wait for a message from @nosferanosferatuno only he has it busy he has a solution i wait for a message from him.

Comment

For all gpsu members, Mercedes Star1 + Star2 Garmin Map Pilot v8, 2017 - solved, who needs contact me by pm.

Comment

All the STAR1 gain a free update from Mercedes-Benz, you just have to update your SD (official or Ebay copy) in the MB Download Manager.

Download and install the Mercedes-Benz download Manager and try UPDATE the Garmin MAP Pilot to V10 Program, pair with the car and update again in the Mercedes Download Manager to UPDATE the MAPS to V10.

I tested with Garmin Map Pilot V9 Program & V5 Maps(2015/2016) with success!

Comment

The option that Gaspar gives works for me on a V5.0 card 2015/2016 Thanks for that.

I got now the NEW MAP UPDATE for Free i can make my brother and MB friends happy

So i got not too pay by a seller as nosferanosferatuno € 100,00

Regards
                          Bayliner

Comment

Originally posted by _GASPAR View Post
                            All the STAR1 gain a free update from Mercedes-Benz, you just have to update your SD (official or Ebay copy) in the MB Download Manager.

Download and install the Mercedes-Benz download Manager and try UPDATE the Garmin MAP Pilot to V10 Program, pair with the car and update again in the Mercedes Download Manager to UPDATE the MAPS to V10.

I tested with Garmin Map Pilot V9 Program & V5 Maps(2015/2016) with success!
                            Only by these terms (written in red) applies that you wrote, else = 0 points

"Congratulations on choosing the Garmin® MAP PILOT! You may, however, have found that the pre-installed map material on your genuine Garmin® MAP PILOT SD card is not the latest version. If so, it's not a problem – if new map material becomes available within 60 days of your first using the system, you will be entitled to install it free of charge!

Information about paid updates:

If there is no free map material available, you can purchase it at your local dealer in the form of a Garmin® MAP PILOT Update SD card. Contact your local dealer for further details."

The option that Gaspar gives works for me on a V5.0 card 2015/2016 Thanks for that.

I got now the NEW MAP UPDATE for Free i can make my brother and MB friends happy

So i got not too pay by a seller as nosferanosferatuno € 100,00

Regards
                            Bayliner

"brother" and "friends" = customers = reselling furhter , same story like many sellers write here, bayliner is just one of the same kind sellers who write "i need it for my brother, friends, sister" ...

I still laugh bullshits this guy write , and lies like 100e , seems one more jelaous-nervous stupid reseller , who can't realise that is funny in this world, and not interesting other authors, but only subject for laughing ...
                            Last edited by nosferanosferatuno; 27th November 2017, 19:45.

Comment

By your post I can only assume that you do not have a Mercedes Benz with Garmin Map Pilot Star1 and you can not test and confirm what I say about the update free of charge.

You should know that Mercedes Benz does not advertise everything it does.
                              In May of 2017 it offered another year of Live traffic, along with the update of the interface of the Garmin MAp Pilot. Right now with the UPDATE software V10 offered the V10 2018 maps.

Who has a functional card and a Mercedes Benz can test what I said !!!!

I'm sorry Mercedes Benz is ruining your business!

Comment

Working...
                              X