The owner is retiring, its time to let go of this awesome community to someone else who can continue the journey. This forum is for sale ( vBulletin license and domain name), The forum generates income from marketing, adsense, and membership. please send your REASONABLE offer to ibro0079@gmail.com if you are interested in buying it.

Announcement

Collapse

For Sale

The owner is retiring, its time to let go of this awesome community to someone else who can continue the journey. This forum is for sale ( vBulletin license and domain name). Please send your REASONABLE offer to ibro0079@gmail.com if you are interested in buying it. The forum generates income from marketing,
adsense, and membership

See more
See less

Mercedes-Benz Navigation CD Audio 50 APS (NTG1) 2009-2010 v10 Europe

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mercedes-Benz Navigation CD Audio 50 APS (NTG1) 2009-2010 v10 Europe

Year: 2009
    Version: 10.0
    Developer: Navteq
    Languages: German, English, French, Italian, Spanish, Dutch, Danish, Swedish.
    Size: 3.45 GB

Countries:
    CD1: Denmark, Great Britain, Finland, Sweden, Norway, Ireland.
    CD2: Austria, Switzerland, Germany, Finland, the Netherlands.
    CD3: Belgium, France, Luxembourg, Monaco.
    CD4: Czech Republic, Greece, Hungary, Croatia, Italy, Poland, Slovakia and San Marino, Slovenia, Vatican.
    CD5: Andorra, Spain, Portugal, Gibraltar

TMC:
    United Kingdom, Austria, Belgium, Switzerland, Germany, Denmark, Spain, France, Italy, Norway, Holland, Sweden.

Extras. Information:
    E-Class - c 03/02 to 07/08
    SLK-Class - c 03/04 to 04/08
    CLS-Klasse - up to 04.08

Code:
    http://rapidshare.com/files/387731545/MB_navi_CD_Audio_50_APS_NTG1.txt
    Last edited by Sanin; 15th May 2010, 19:30.

Re: Mercedes-Benz Navigation CD Audio 50 APS (NTG1) 2009-2010 v10 Europe

Hello Sanin,

part25 and part28 are offline. Maybe you can reup?

thanx for this upload,

Tamara

Comment

Hello Tamara,

All links are available

Used http://jdownloader.org/

Comment

I have allready download this version of mercedes comand audio 50aps maps but i have a problem! How can i burn the software on a cd?

Comment

there is the out cd audio 50 aps 2010/2011 ..someone knows if there are east europe country like romania greece bulgaria???

Comment

I have allready download but i have a problem. Please, how can i burn the software on a cd?

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by beodo View Post
              I have allready download but i have a problem. Please, how can i burn the software on a cd?

Thanks
              Use IMGburn, Alcohol 120 or Daemon tools.

I always prefer IMGburn - and I also use this for my Xbox360.

Comment

The 4th CD gives me errors when i try to mount it or burn it ( i tried with alcohol and clone cd)... could someone upload it again or tell me what to do ?
                Thanks.

P.S. The .sub file is missing...
                Last edited by Mantarosie; 17th June 2010, 08:43.

Comment

Write with IMGburn....

Comment

Thanks...it worked...

P.S. It works on Mercedes E- Classe.
                    Thanks again uploader.
                    Last edited by Mantarosie; 18th June 2010, 11:45.

Comment

Originally posted by Sanin View Post
                      Write with IMGburn....
                      what tipe of cd +R ? or -R?
                      thanks a lot!!!

Comment

Hi guys,

I'm looking for the software update disk to update the firmware of the Audio 50.

Thanks!

Comment

Re: Mercedes-Benz Navigation CD Audio 50 APS (NTG1) 2010/2011 v11 Europe

Hi,

I'm looking for the software APS 50 NTG1 CD 2010/2011 v11 Nr.: A 211 827 34 65

Comment

Hi can sombody tell me if this is good for the MB class E 220 i dont have any disk and i dont know exactly which one is the exact one tghanks to all

Comment

Navigation CD 4 is missing .sub file.

Comment

Working...
                              X