for model series: 169/245, 203, 211.219, 164/251, 171, 230, 639, 906

Code:
    http://rapidshare.com/files/387701920/Telematics_Update_01-2010.txt

Re: Mercedes-Benz Telematics Update CD 01-2010

Many Thanks for your work Sanin

Comment

Comment

You need STAR with DAS 1/2010 to update the HU using this CD.
        Newer DAS need online connection and will not work on non MB workshops.

The update takes 30 minutes, make sure your battery is full....

Comment

Originally posted by papars View Post

Did you try that? Because I try and also DAS 1/2010 need nline connection in my case.
          pls provide som step-by-step instruction how you use this telematic CD ofline
          Thanks

Comment

Many Thanks Papars

Comment

Originally posted by Forest View Post
              Did you try that? Because I try and also DAS 1/2010 need nline connection in my case.
              pls provide som step-by-step instruction how you use this telematic CD ofline
              Thanks
              I do not have DAS in front of my right now, but I remember there was an option for online or offline upgrade. I've selected offline and it did ask me the usual crap to insert the disk check the battery etc.
              Later versions of DAS do not allow this, also going to older version of DAS will not allow the update of this CD - they will update to the older Telematics 171 827 40 59 which is 06/2009!

During the update the PC will show the car battery voltage. You can do the update without the engine running but do not allow battery to drop bellow 12.1V. If this happens start the engine. Usually if you have the lights and A/C off you will not need to start the engine.

At the end of the update DAS asks you to do SCN programming. You ignore all warnings and ask to send SCN by fax. It will print a page of information -if you like- and the update will end without problem.

If you have DAS with developer mode, go in the Information and Audio and enable the birds eye view and some other useful info. Do not play with options you do not understand.
              For example any idea what LCT is?

Now, anybody managed to update the maps to 4.1?
              Somebody suggested to use DAS to disable the existing map and then insert the disk to do the map update, but I will only believe when I see it! I think is not possible.

One note, I did not use xentry. I went straight into DAS.

Comment

MercedesTelematics CD 01-2010 Update

MercedesTelematics CD 01-2010 to insert into the Vehicle CD-Drive
                for model series: 169/245, 203, 211.219, 164/251, 171, 230, 639, 906
                Code:
                http://hotfile.com/dl/43185523/fb32c4f/Telematics_CD_171.827.41.59.rar.html
                Pass pawel1980

Comment

This dont work in my case with my DAS 1/2010 with developer mode, in my version offline flashing of Comand is dissabled

I do not have DAS in front of my right now, but I remember there was an option for online or offline upgrade. I've selected offline and it did ask me the usual crap to insert the disk check the battery etc.
                  Later versions of DAS do not allow this, also going to older version of DAS will not allow the update of this CD - they will update to the older Telematics 171 827 40 59 which is 06/2009!

During the update the PC will show the car battery voltage. You can do the update without the engine running but do not allow battery to drop bellow 12.1V. If this happens start the engine. Usually if you have the lights and A/C off you will not need to start the engine.

At the end of the update DAS asks you to do SCN programming. You ignore all warnings and ask to send SCN by fax. It will print a page of information -if you like- and the update will end without problem.

If you have DAS with developer mode, go in the Information and Audio and enable the birds eye view and some other useful info. Do not play with options you do not understand.
                  For example any idea what LCT is?

Now, anybody managed to update the maps to 4.1?
                  Somebody suggested to use DAS to disable the existing map and then insert the disk to do the map update, but I will only believe when I see it! I think is not possible.

One note, I did not use xentry. I went straight into DAS.

Comment

Hi,

I have on my S211 retrofitted Comand NTG 2.5 with maps V1.1 and Firmware 8.13 (Telematics).
                    A question to update maps to V4.1.
                    Ok will go MB dealer to do the update of HU.
                    A question, do I need to load Telematics V8.37 (Telematics 171 827 40 59 which is 06/2009) or can I load just Telematics V9.02 (Telematics Update CD 01-2010 171 827 41 59)?

Plase halp if you know
                    Thanks
                    matic t

Comment

Hi I have an A Class E169 with Audio APS 50. Does that update apply to my system? Thanks in advance!

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	20130604_115110.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	77.7 KB
ID:	442215

telematics update will not start
                        do someone know what this message mean ? (see picture)

Comment

It does not work because your computer is upside down.

Read previous posts, like #4 about the correct DAS release for this telematics CD/DVD.

Comment

Hi,
                            checking if anybody can help getting telematics cd for w212 my2011, Europe or middle east version.

Comment

Working...
                            X