Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Opel DVD800 MY2009/2010 Europe 2017

Opel DVD800 MY2009/2010 Europe 2018

1 DVD covering Europe. This Opel Map Update covers 30 countries with newly updated data, including 3,626,338 POIs such as petrol stations, airports, hotels and restaurants.
    * Map data collected by HERE at the Q2/16.

This map update is only compatible with DVD800 navigation systems of model year 2009 or 2010 cars.

Please check your vehicle identification number (VIN) – model years 2009 and 2010 are characterized by 9 or A on the 10th digit. Example: W0Lxxxxxx9xxxxxxx

Coverage: Albania,Austria,Belarus,Belgium,Bosnia Herzegovina,Bulgaria,Croatia,Czech Republic,Denmark,Estonia,Finland,France,Germany,Gr eece,Hungary,
    Ireland,Italy,Latvia,Lithuania,Luxembourg,Macedoni a (F.Y.R.O.M),Moldova,Montenegro, Netherlands,Norway,Poland,Portugal,Romania,Serbia, Slovak Republic,
    Slovenia,Spain,Sweden,Switzerland,Turkey,Ukraine,U nited Kingdom

Compatibility:

Insignia (10/2008 - 08/2010)
    Astra J (12/2009 - 08/2010)
    Meriva B (06/2010 - 08/2010)

*****who needs it, contact me by PM, or post your request in this thread.
    Last edited by nosferanosferatuno; 1st February 2018, 11:50. Reason: new release info

hello.... i try to leave to you pm bun is not possible.....i need dvd Opel DVD800 MY2009/2010 Europe 2017.please leave to me an pm

Comment

mpas mpas mpas
      Last edited by fsc_code; 18th February 2018, 11:42.

Comment

@fsc_code
        spam and garbage

Comment

Originally posted by adamramzes View Post
          @fsc_code
          spam and garbage
          mpas mpas mpas
          Last edited by fsc_code; 18th February 2018, 11:42.

Comment

Originally posted by fsc_code View Post

Why is spam? You can buy from trusted sellers with positive feedback from the clients.
            How much do you get for advertising salespeople?

Comment

Just write the price...it's so simple!
              Last edited by marius_nij; 20th November 2017, 21:26.

Comment

Originally posted by marius_nij View Post
                is this original DVD?
                As you are seller-reseller, who contacted me many times ago, you know rule about sellers-resellers and communication with us, so without posting here resellers, but you know already where can reach us.

Comment

Originally posted by adamramzes View Post

How much do you get for advertising salespeople?
                  Good point, that guy is 1 of those 2 sellers-resellers from Romania, one of them marius_nij already wrote above in this thread, fsc_code can be second one , however both of them usual buy from us, so they know their posting here is useless, and all gpsu members know who we are, and how much we are confident source or not , sure it's normal they are afraid this will kill their ebay selling , as they are not authors, but just resellers of other's work, and sure their prices more expensive, justifying their posting by the story of a positive ebay feedback is funny , for gpsu members is enough checking our work, number of likes, number of answers, and help other, sure all gpsu members will get lower prices than those offers .

Comment

Originally posted by fsc_code View Post
                    Here isn't story about ebay offers, but offer for all gpsu members, with much lower prices than those you posted from 2 Romanian resellers, probably you are 1 of them , funny to offer gpsu members same thing for much higher prices, that's not really useful anyone , it can be only useful to you as reseller ...

Comment

Originally posted by chelnov View Post
                      hello.... i try to leave to you pm bun is not possible.....i need dvd Opel DVD800 MY2009/2010 Europe 2017.please leave to me an pm
                      Same replied in DVD800 MY11 thread.

Comment

Originally posted by marius_nij View Post
                        Just write the price...it's so simple!
                        Was clear for sellers,resellers,workshops contact by PM, so don't spam thread.

Comment

Opel DVD800 MY09/10 2018 solved in meantime, who needs it , contact me by PM or if you don't know to send PM on new gpsu VB, post your request in this thread.

Comment

Working...
                          X