The owner is retiring, its time to let go of this awesome community to someone else who can continue the journey. This forum is for sale ( vBulletin license and domain name), The forum generates income from marketing, adsense, and membership. please send your REASONABLE offer to ibro0079@gmail.com if you are interested in buying it.

Announcement

Collapse

For Sale

The owner is retiring, its time to let go of this awesome community to someone else who can continue the journey. This forum is for sale ( vBulletin license and domain name). Please send your REASONABLE offer to ibro0079@gmail.com if you are interested in buying it. The forum generates income from marketing,
adsense, and membership

See more
See less

Opel DVD800 MY2009/2010 Europe 2018

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Opel DVD800 MY2009/2010 Europe 2018

Opel DVD800 MY2009/2010 Europe 2018

1 DVD covering Europe. This Opel Map Update covers 30 countries with newly updated data, including 3,626,338 POIs such as petrol stations, airports, hotels and restaurants.
    * Map data collected by HERE at the Q2/16.

This map update is only compatible with DVD800 navigation systems of model year 2009 or 2010 cars.

Please check your vehicle identification number (VIN) – model years 2009 and 2010 are characterized by 9 or A on the 10th digit. Example: W0Lxxxxxx9xxxxxxx

Coverage: Albania,Austria,Belarus,Belgium,Bosnia Herzegovina,Bulgaria,Croatia,Czech Republic,Denmark,Estonia,Finland,France,Germany,
    Greece,Hungary,Ireland,Italy,Latvia,Lithuania,Luxe mbourg,Macedoni a (F.Y.R.O.M),Moldova,Montenegro,
    Netherlands,Norway,Poland,Portugal,Romania,Serbia, Slovak Republic, Slovenia,Spain,Sweden,Switzerland,Turkey,Ukraine, United Kingdom

Compatibility:

Insignia (10/2008 - 08/2010)
    Astra J (12/2009 - 08/2010)
    Meriva B (06/2010 - 08/2010)

*****who needs it, contact me by PM, EMAIL (email is same as my nick name @gmail.com) or post your request in this thread.

Do not send a PM you got to be SCAMMED

I missed your statements.
    You get angry quickly if you get criticism. STRESS ???
    Everyone knows you are an as.hole ..
    Your wife suffered from monthly disruptions again.
    Everyone now knows how you are when you get angry :-)

Don't do business with this person.
    If you want to be scammed not my problem.
    I have warned you

Comment

I see you are little bit nervous, as i shown people video with you - jelaous monkey haha

HAHAHAHAA "i missed your statements" , every time you fascinate me with your level of stupidity and writing in English , but as you are gay-monkey it's normal hahaha.

I try to understand your "English" , but not possible , so you writing useless as no one can understand you haha

One gay-monkey is 0-danger for women )) , same as your trying write bullshit = 0 - danger for gpsu members opinion . As your writing is always = nothing and you are simple clown , good to make us funny time here

Comment

Working...
      X