The owner is retiring, its time to let go of this awesome community to someone else who can continue the journey. This forum is for sale ( vBulletin license and domain name), The forum generates income from marketing, adsense, and membership. please send your REASONABLE offer to ibro0079@gmail.com if you are interested in buying it.

Announcement

Collapse

For Sale

The owner is retiring, its time to let go of this awesome community to someone else who can continue the journey. This forum is for sale ( vBulletin license and domain name). Please send your REASONABLE offer to ibro0079@gmail.com if you are interested in buying it. The forum generates income from marketing,
adsense, and membership

See more
See less

Problem updating my RT6.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem updating my RT6.

Hello

I have a problem updating my RT6.

I bought a used peugeot 508 with Firm RNEG2.20 and 2011-12 maps.

I updated the firm to 2.21, then I updated 2017-1 map Iberia and then updated speedcams.... everything sucess.

Then I powered off the engine, and today, the display of the gps stays fixed with peugeot logo.... I hear the radio and I can change the radio station. The Bluetooth works... but Peugeot logo stay in the display.

I did soft reset, holding 10 seconds "eject key", and I unplugged the batery 10 minutes. And logo don't disapears.

What can I to do?

THANKS

Flash error

Comment

Flash again with 2.21 or 2.85 ??

THANKS.

Comment

dont flash higher than 2.21 becouse you will need recalibrate system in Peugeot service.

Comment

THANKS. I Will reflash with 2.21.

I Hope the Peugeot logo dissapear when I flash, and I can see the process.

THANKS.

Comment

Hello.

I just flashed again with firm 2.21 and the logo desappeared. All it's O.K. I can ser the display !!!

THANKS.

​​​​​

Comment

Next Time AnibalyMarta you have the Portuguese Forum where you can see how to fix a RT6...
              Greetings

PEUGEOT 206 1.6-16v HDI 110cv FAP QUIKSILVER RC Line 2005
              PEUGEOT 308 SW 1.6 e-HDI 115cv FAP ALLURE CMP6 BI-XENON DIR NAVTEQ RT6 2014

Comment

I didn't know about this forum... I will see it...

THANKS

Comment

Is there a solution for a Peugeot 3008 2011 with NG4_D_N42c_N42.03 firmware ? Navigation keep showing this message: Navigation is loading. Please wait ... I rewrite firmware and process went OK. But the problem is I can't acces navigation. I can't get rid of that message.

Thx
                  Last edited by tokratokra; 21st November 2017, 14:08.

Comment

You're in the wrong thread, NG4 isn't RT6.
                    For your problem, it's seems that your HD is in default.

Comment

Working...
                    X