Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Edit lwd file

Hi All,

Is it possible to edit the hazardareas.lwd file to insert new locations?

Re: Edit lwd file

I am not aware of the possibility to edit files of an unknown system

If you appreciate further advice the least you should do is to tell us which system you are talking about
    All questions should be directed through the forum
    Private messages will be disregarded

Comment

I've a Peugeot 3008 with WIP NAV and my problem is that there isn't almost anything available for Portugal.
      There is a very good safety camera database for Portugal, but it isn't available for WIPNAV MYWAY and my ideia was to merge both databases into one.

Comment

I'm also interested in adding poi in general. Not only the hazardareas.lwd but also the POI database. Is there not an editor or something like that?
        My config : Peugeot 5008 MyWay Software RNEG_D_R27bis_R27.01 and latest SpeedCam RNEG 1st December '11
        I found something on the internet : POI EDITOR but it does not support the lwd - files.

Comment

if you like "to split the bits", you can continue my incomplete job : (see in the nexts messages for the updated PDF document)
          also try to translate this thread:Passione Peugeot • Leggi argomento - WipNav-WipCom: ricerca formato autovelox
          Last edited by mira308sw; 29th January 2012, 21:39. Reason: remove attachment

Comment

You could also upload them to scdb .

In return scdb publishes them in myway /rneg format.

Comment

Originally posted by exroosje View Post
              You could also upload them to scdb .
              In return scdb publishes them in myway /rneg format.
              really ?
              i can't find this feature on SCDB.info - The worldwide Speed Camera Database
              can you explain better how i can upload my radars and get them back translated for RNEG ?

Comment

Originally posted by taz76 View Post
                I've a Peugeot 3008 with WIP NAV and my problem is that there isn't almost anything available for Portugal.
                There is a very good safety camera database for Portugal, but it isn't available for WIPNAV MYWAY and my ideia was to merge both databases into one.
                experimente este site : http://www.**************/forums/sho...-NAv-(10-2010)

Comment

Originally posted by mira308sw View Post
                  really ?
                  i can't find this feature on SCDB.info - The worldwide Speed Camera Database
                  can you explain better how i can upload my radars and get them back translated for RNEG ?
                  SCDB publishes in rneg format. By improving their database with radar locations, you'll be able to enjoy them in rneg format

Comment

Originally posted by mira308sw View Post
                    if you like "to split the bits", you can continue my incomplete job : [ATTACH]5560[/ATTACH]

also try to translate this thread:Passione Peugeot • Leggi argomento - WipNav-WipCom: ricerca formato autovelox
                    Have you asked scdb and planete citroen where they got the description of the file format? Or does that require licensing. I always assumed it was a lzw like compression , so feeding the file to a decompressor like winrar might do the trick . Your description of blocks being dependent of each other also points to that direction.

(compare googles kmz file which is just a zipped kml file)

Comment

some good news about LWD file format.
                      see attached document.
                      LWD file format.pdf

Comment

Hi,

I'm very impressed from yoour excellent job on these files LWD.
                        May be it'll be posible soon to have a tool to add our own database.

congratulations

Comment

Hi,

I'm very impressed from yoour excellent job on these files LWD.

congratulations

Comment

Originally posted by Jpsy
                            i'm (very slowly) working on it.
                            if someone else wish to build a program to make radar DB, i will be happy to give him my help.

Comment

Hi there,

Impressive work indeed!
                              I was trying to read the .lwd database myself in order to try and find out why the date isn't updated in the cars system, when applying the update.
                              Anyone got any clue about why the date isn't updated?
                              I am sure I have edited all the necessary files and MD5 checksums are all set correctly, still date won't update

Regards,
                              Galaxy Note N9005
                              Firmware: XXUBMJ3
                              Baseband: XXUBMJ2
                              Rooted with Kingo

Galaxy Note N7000
                              ROM: Chasmodo Asylum_CM10.2 20131025, JB v4.3.1
                              Baseband: XXLSO
                              Rooted long time ago

Galaxy Note 10.1 N8000
                              ROM: mike1986ARHD v9.0 JB v4.1.2
                              Firmware: XXCMF1