The owner is retiring, its time to let go of this awesome community to someone else who can continue the journey. This forum is for sale ( vBulletin license and domain name), The forum generates income from marketing, adsense, and membership. please send your REASONABLE offer to ibro0079@gmail.com if you are interested in buying it.

Announcement

Collapse

For Sale

The owner is retiring, its time to let go of this awesome community to someone else who can continue the journey. This forum is for sale ( vBulletin license and domain name). Please send your REASONABLE offer to ibro0079@gmail.com if you are interested in buying it. The forum generates income from marketing,
adsense, and membership

See more
See less

SMEG, SMEG 6 et SMEG+ (RT6) Citroën-Peugeot Cartographie (2016-1) - 03/2016

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SMEG, SMEG 6 et SMEG+ (RT6) Citroën-Peugeot Cartographie (2016-1) - 03/2016

Hello
    I retrieved the update as the title,
    I personally have not premiun account and not use torrent, someone can post the link on any host managed by Jdownloader thanks

here is the recovered link:

Carte Europe + Peugeot alert zone- édition 2016-1
    the torrent file - attach
    Attached Files

Re: SMEG, SMEG 6 et SMEG+ (RT6) Citroën-Peugeot Cartographie (2016-1) - 03/2016

thanks for the torrent, I am downloading but it would take me a week to upload it somewhere because of the slow upload

Comment

MEGA --- MEGA

https://mega.nz/#!7xkHwDJC!qsOs34XRK...DrVUitnCAIJJpA

pass: 208ownersclub.co.uk
      Last edited by marcins; 16th March 2016, 11:56.

Comment

Thanks for sharing! Great download speed

Last edited by janch; 16th March 2016, 11:09.
        http://navi-guru.blogspot.com/

Comment

Hi All,
          thank you for posting the torrent file, I saw it to the original forum

I will wait this evening to begin the download

In any case other download sources are welcome, mostly I think that are more speed as the torrent link

Comment

Originally posted by janch View Post

nice speed mine wont start lol

Comment

Originally posted by janch View Post

Nice speed,
              can you upload the file on other site ?

Comment

Originally posted by maverick87 View Post
                Nice speed,
                can you upload the file on other site ?
                MEGA link post nr #3

Comment

Thank you so much... 7 min to finish

Many many thanks

Comment

Originally posted by marcins View Post
                    MEGA link post nr #3
                    Thank you so much... finish

Comment

First attempt for me -> "No media files on the USB drive"
                      Read before typing: I don't reply to private messages.

Comment

works like a charm, thank you!

@vborociv:
                        did you put everything in the root of the stick?
                        like this:
                        Click image for larger version

Name:	MapFormat.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	146.5 KB
ID:	446404
                        Peugeot 208 - Allure
                        Peugeot 308 (T9) - Feline
                        Suzuki GSX1250

Comment

Got it working, for anyone asking, the maps are reported as 2015-2016 2ed
                          Read before typing: I don't reply to private messages.

Comment

Originally posted by vborovic View Post
                            First attempt for me -> "No media files on the USB drive"
                            Not working here . At step 2, when I insert the stick with the calculator files at the root of the USB (incl. the two DAT files), the RT6 unit says "Failed, no music files".

Tried on a C4GP II from 2014 (SMEG+, I think) with newest firmware.

Any ideas???

Comment

Originally posted by malke View Post
                              Not working here . At step 2, when I insert the stick with the calculator files at the root of the USB (incl. the two DAT files), the RT6 unit says "Failed, no music files".

Tried on a C4GP II from 2014 (SMEG+, I think) with newest firmware.

Any ideas???
                              calculator is only for old RT6 unit

with SMEG unit you need use Java generator and generate code over VIN and CCT.DAT.inf located in smeg_plus folder

Comment

Working...
                              X