The owner is retiring, its time to let go of this awesome community to someone else who can continue the journey. This forum is for sale ( vBulletin license and domain name), The forum generates income from marketing, adsense, and membership. please send your REASONABLE offer to ibro0079@gmail.com if you are interested in buying it.

Announcement

Collapse

For Sale

The owner is retiring, its time to let go of this awesome community to someone else who can continue the journey. This forum is for sale ( vBulletin license and domain name). Please send your REASONABLE offer to ibro0079@gmail.com if you are interested in buying it. The forum generates income from marketing,
adsense, and membership

See more
See less

SMEG, SMEG 6 et SMEG+ (RT6) Citroën-Peugeot Cartographie (2016-1) - 03/2016

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: SMEG, SMEG 6 et SMEG+ (RT6) Citroën-Peugeot Cartographie (2016-1) - 03/2016

Originally posted by marcins View Post
    calculator is only for old RT6 unit

with SMEG unit you need use Java generator and generate code over VIN and CCT.DAT.inf located in smeg_plus folder
    Tried that, but gets the "Check your region DRM...." message.

Comment

Originally posted by malke View Post
      Tried that, but gets the "Check your region DRM...." message.
      Got it working . You have to close the Java generator and open it again, if you have put in a wrong number. Or else it will just generate the same code again and again.

Comment

Comment

Thanks for the map , but in my Smeg , unfortunately, all the maps do not fit even though it would delete the old and the place Loading a new , for France and Spain do not have no place .SMEG probably only has a capacity of 4 GB and there is probably a problem Does anyone have way to upload all the maps ?

Comment

what i know all smeg have 8gb some smeg+ have 16gb for jukebox sharing.

what region have you now installed in yours SMEG?

Upgrade one by one = after a positive install 1 region old one is deleted and you will have still same place as before upgrading

when you select all regions soft will try install all and will show no place to store old as backup, and new one.

so try 1 by 1

Comment

And somewhere you can clear the backup and see how much I have a place on the map in the SMEG ?

Comment

Hi guys i have problem. Have peugeot 508 rt6, 2.86. I download this map, instal on rt6, rt6 threw restart and does not work any maps, on rt6 display shows Insert CD navigaion ....

Comment

Thanks for sharing.. Update works fine on my Citroen C4 Picasso 2014

Comment

day have a problem have the new cards 2016-1 but get them but I have not installed the folder media and media content uhd6epo10703eu deletten

Comment

Thanks ! Works perfect in my Picasso from 2014

Comment

Thanks! Just updated a few countries which are relevant for me. It's best to do that one by one.
                        The update went without any problem.

Keep 'em coming!

Comment

how long does it take.. before you see anything happening on the screen..

i put usb in start the car
                          screen is saying checking files..
                          then a other screen system checking...

and then nothing wait for 10 minutes
                          but when i pul out the usb it said .. that i aborte the update??

but i diddent see anything on the screen that is was updating?
                          so how long wil it take before you see it is updating en when you need to put in de generate code?

thnx for helping

Comment

Originally posted by petje View Post
                            how long does it take.. before you see anything happening on the screen..

i put usb in start the car
                            screen is saying checking files..
                            then a other screen system checking...

and then nothing wait for 10 minutes
                            but when i pul out the usb it said .. that i aborte the update??

but i diddent see anything on the screen that is was updating?
                            so how long wil it take before you see it is updating en when you need to put in de generate code?

thnx for helping
                            Nothing automatically is going to happen after the system has checked the files.
                            You must update the maps of your choice by clicking the right buttons in one of the few navigation-setting-screens.

Comment

Originally posted by super-cab View Post
                              Nothing automatically is going to happen after the system has checked the files.
                              You must update the maps of your choice by clicking the right buttons in one of the few navigation-setting-screens.
                              okay thnx

maybey i have the wrong files

i have the new 308 year 2014 touchsreen

i did look for that button but could not find it

Comment

you have to go into your normal navigation.
                                than press blue button on the left.
                                than config.maps
                                than maps
                                than press some country (you should see europe) or press search top left.
                                than you can choose to update your maps (pick one you want) and than you have to enter the key

also look here:
                                http://gpsunderground.com/forum/peug...what-maps.html
                                Peugeot 208 - Allure
                                Peugeot 308 (T9) - Feline
                                Suzuki GSX1250

Comment

Working...
                                X