The owner is retiring, its time to let go of this awesome community to someone else who can continue the journey. This forum is for sale ( vBulletin license and domain name), The forum generates income from marketing, adsense, and membership. please send your REASONABLE offer to ibro0079@gmail.com if you are interested in buying it.

Announcement

Collapse

For Sale

The owner is retiring, its time to let go of this awesome community to someone else who can continue the journey. This forum is for sale ( vBulletin license and domain name). Please send your REASONABLE offer to ibro0079@gmail.com if you are interested in buying it. The forum generates income from marketing,
adsense, and membership

See more
See less

SMEG, SMEG 6 et SMEG+ (RT6) Citroën-Peugeot Cartographie (2016-1) - 03/2016

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: SMEG, SMEG 6 et SMEG+ (RT6) Citroën-Peugeot Cartographie (2016-1) - 03/2016

thnx for helping

Comment

now i did the update for benelux in my car
      it did say update succesfull...

but when i look at the card number it was benelux v1.07 and now it is still the same number there

where can i see wich card number it should be

Comment

v107 is the latest...
        Peugeot 208 - Allure
        Peugeot 308 (T9) - Feline
        Suzuki GSX1250

Comment

Originally posted by scmipo View Post
          v107 is the latest...

thnx for the info

Comment

I have Smeg+ in a peugeot 308 new (2014) However it doesn't work. Says it's updating but nothing happens ???

Comment

Sorry..... it's working now.

Comment

Peugeot 508, v2.86b

When making a licence USB, i got message: "SECURITY BREACH" instead of a CODE.
                That never happened before, when updating.

Will try to activate trough java calculator..

Comment

Thanks ! Works perfect in my 3008 from 2014

Comment

Originally posted by japke View Post
                    Peugeot 508, v2.86b

When making a licence USB, i got message: "SECURITY BREACH" instead of a CODE.
                    That never happened before, when updating.

Will try to activate trough java calculator..
                    In my "license" is niw Security breach" and i runned java to generate a code. Can i update now without any problem?
                    Peugeot 508 RXH full option

Comment

Is this compatible with the 208 from 2008 with gps touchscreen? I believe its a SMEG too only difference that its a touchscreen... thanks

Comment

yes, no problem
                        Peugeot 208 - Allure
                        Suzuki GSX1250

Comment

Hi Guys,

I selected all the maps... (instead of one by one). Now almost all of the maps are updated (SMEG+ Firmware = SMEG5.4.B.R8)
                          When it was finished... Germany and Austria are greyed out. (not installed).

When I try to apply the update again... those two country's are not in the list...
                          I figured it has something to do with the amount of free storage space... but I have no clue
                          how to free up space (or delete certain maps I don't really need)

Anyone with the same problem and/or solution?

Thnx a lot !

Comment

Hello i have a Peugeot 208 VTI build May 2013. Are this maps from this thread the right one for me?

this are sreens from my navigation software. can i update without problems? Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2016.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	32.8 KB
ID:	446417Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2017.JPG
Size:	30.7 KB
ID:	446418Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2018.JPG
Size:	30.3 KB
ID:	446419Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2019.JPG
Size:	28.3 KB
ID:	446420Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2021.JPG
Size:	28.8 KB
ID:	446421

Comment

you can use them without issues mate
                              Peugeot 208 - Allure
                              Suzuki GSX1250

Comment

Hello

Thanks for all.

Regards
                                Diabolo1

Comment

Working...
                                X