The owner is retiring, its time to let go of this awesome community to someone else who can continue the journey. This forum is for sale ( vBulletin license and domain name), The forum generates income from marketing, adsense, and membership. please send your REASONABLE offer to ibro0079@gmail.com if you are interested in buying it.

Announcement

Collapse

For Sale

The owner is retiring, its time to let go of this awesome community to someone else who can continue the journey. This forum is for sale ( vBulletin license and domain name). Please send your REASONABLE offer to ibro0079@gmail.com if you are interested in buying it. The forum generates income from marketing,
adsense, and membership

See more
See less

SMEG, SMEG 6 et SMEG+ (RT6) Citroën-Peugeot Cartographie (2016-1) - 03/2016

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: SMEG, SMEG 6 et SMEG+ (RT6) Citroën-Peugeot Cartographie (2016-1) - 03/2016

hi all
    how can i see what my firmware and maps are , i got a C4gp from juli 2015

Comment

Originally posted by marcins View Post
      MEGA --- MEGA

https://mega.nz/#!7xkHwDJC!qsOs34XRK...DrVUitnCAIJJpA

pass: 208ownersclub.co.uk
      Thanks for the news

Comment

Bonjour.si comme moi vous bataillé pour trouver la clé avec generator_java il faut savoir qu il y a quatre fichiers CCT.DAT.inf un a la racine de la carte un autre dans le fichier SMEG_IV2_UPG/data un dans SMEG_UPG/data un dans SMEG_PLUS_UPG/data ,il faut avoir installer Java sur son PC et ouvrir generator_java avec
        j ai généré quatre clés et une a fonctionné
        excusé moi mes je ne parle ni écrit un mot d anglais si une personne veut traduire elle le peut

Comment

Can i use this maps on WIP NAV+ / CONNECT NAV+ RT6 ?
          Last edited by etienne22; 20th April 2016, 08:52.

Comment

Originally posted by etienne22 View Post
            Can i use this maps on WIP NAV+ / CONNECT NAV+ RT6 ?
            Yes you can

Comment

Does it work on a Touchscreen ? New C4 Picasso from 2015.

How can i know which system is on my car ? Cause on navigation.com there are 2 or 3 systems for each model/year... And no picture.

Thank you

Comment

Yes it works on Touchscreen 7''. Anyway, you can always search by VIN and you'll get clear answer which system is in your customer's car

Citroen | Home
                http://navi-guru.blogspot.com/

Comment

Hi,
                  Thanks. Worked like a charm for me (C4 Picasso II 2013)

Comment

HI,

the USB must be formated in FAT32 or NTFC ?

Thanks for all

Comment

It has to be in FAT32
                      Read before typing: I don't reply to private messages.

Comment

On my SMEG+ (308SW) I Removed the card for Germany off my smeg. How do I get this back?

Comment

Originally posted by B767-300Er View Post
                          On my SMEG+ (308SW) I Removed the card for Germany off my smeg. How do I get this back?
                          Nobody who can help me with this?

Comment

Download 2 Gb Links | Password: download

Download Here 2 Gb Links

Comment

Hello I have a Peugeot 208 with SMEG 5.4.A.R3, I would like to know if I can do the upgrade to a new version to allow me to user CarPlay.
                              The biggest concerns what I is I'm not sure if the firmware depends of the country where was made the car, here in Argentina we have a Brazilian version of Peugeot 208 and no one give support on this kind of things and the maps for Argentina are a disaster, I need to use a Garmin on the car.

thanks

Comment

Hello,

1st time post. I have updated my maps (and firmware) several times using this wonderful forum. This time however there is an issue with the lane assist pictures that pop up near junctions. Whilst in the UK, the 2 lanes blue / one lane grey junction is the wrong way round ie the arrow points to the turning but the actual direction is straight on with the blue arrows. Hope this makes sense and someone has come across this issue before. Note whilst in Europe last everything was correct.
                                Car is 508 SW GT 2012 with FW2.86.
                                Best regards and thanks for a great forum.

Comment

Working...
                                X