First $5K will acquire this asset before its gone. Please email me at ibro0079@gmail.com

This forum is for sale ( vBulletin license, domain name, and database). Price just reduced to $5K ( this includes gpsunderground.com and gsm4share.com)

Announcement

Collapse

For Sale

The owner is retiring, its time to let go of this awesome community to someone else who can continue the journey. This forum is for sale ( vBulletin license and domain name). Price just reduced to $5K Please email me at ibro0079@gmail.com if you are interested in buying it. The forum generates income from marketing,
adsense, and membership

See more
See less

SMEG, SMEG 6 et SMEG+ (RT6) Citroën-Peugeot Cartographie (2016-1) - 03/2016

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: SMEG, SMEG 6 et SMEG+ (RT6) Citroën-Peugeot Cartographie (2016-1) - 03/2016

Originally posted by ghs600 View Post
    Hello,

1st time post. I have updated my maps (and firmware) several times using this wonderful forum. This time however there is an issue with the lane assist pictures that pop up near junctions. Whilst in the UK, the 2 lanes blue / one lane grey junction is the wrong way round ie the arrow points to the turning but the actual direction is straight on with the blue arrows. Hope this makes sense and someone has come across this issue before. Note whilst in Europe last everything was correct.
    Car is 508 SW GT 2012 with FW2.86.
    Best regards and thanks for a great forum.
    Hello again, as no-body has replied and I'm still scratching my head to work out why this is happening, maybe a picture would help?

Have people seen this issue before and doesn't anyone know how to fix it?Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_2852.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	73.1 KB
ID:	446570

Comment

Re: SMEG, SMEG 6 et SMEG+ (RT6) Citroën-Peugeot Cartographie (2016-1) - 03/2016

Did you ever get this problem resolved - I have just updated my maps and am seeing the same issue?

Thanks, J

Comment

Working...
      X