Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• which disks for satnav

Hi

purchased a citroen C5 hpi 02 plate, but it didn't come with the satnav disks

could anyone tell me which disks are needed or point me in the right direction to where i can get these or download the software. And how to install it in the car!!!

thanks in advance of any replies

Juliex
    Last edited by candy1567; 9th August 2010, 10:56.

Re: which disks for satnav

if it is from 2002 and the nav cd reader is in the glove compartment box you need the vdo-dayton non-ciq disc, find in the navteq topic, download burn and load easy as 1x1

Comment

Originally posted by candy1567 View Post
      Hi

purchased a citroen C5 hpi 02 plate, but it didn't come with the satnav disks
      Blessed be the day when UK residents finally appreciate that a 02 plate does not tell the rest of the world anything about the age of the car. Neither can you tell yourself since there is no database available where you can use Plate 02 as an argument
      All questions should be directed through the forum
      Private messages will be disregarded

Comment

Hi

thanks for the replies

@ Gazo sorry my mistake should have stated 2002

@ Hell the disks go in a compartment to the right of the steering wheel, is this where you mean, or are you taking bout the actual glovebox on the left,

once again thanks for the replies

Juliex
        Last edited by candy1567; 9th August 2010, 11:47.

Comment

just to say a big thanks to Hell, burned the disk and it works perfect

A gold star to you!!

Comment

Working...
          X