What does this update/change?

Comment

Re: Firmware RNEG/My Way R20.16

Merci pour tes contributions

Comment

Originally posted by TBirdUK View Post
        What does this update/change?
        Correction of the bugs and of the losses of memory of the audio adjustments and improvement of the sound in Bluetooth + usb box
        Last edited by xsarawrcchampions; 19th May 2010, 07:19.

Comment

Thanks for the reply - I am having a few difficulties with mine - it has the aux in sorted but there is no way to watch video (even though there is a video in aux port) and I cannot play music from my phone over bluetooth as there is no option. Are there any ways around this?

Comment

Thanks for the reply - I am having a few difficulties with mine - it has the aux in sorted but there is no way to watch video (even though there is a video in aux port) and I cannot play music from my phone over bluetooth as there is no option. Are there any ways around this?
            No sorry, there are still no solution for this option from PSA as i know for the moment.

Comment

darn it, that was how I was going to fit my car computer! It seems that I cant do 2 fairly basic things on the newest of the systems (which I could have done if I got the older model - that seems crazy!)

Comment

darn it, that was how I was going to fit my car computer! It seems that I cant do 2 fairly basic things on the newest of the systems (which I could have done if I got the older model - that seems crazy!)
                I hope that this information gives you some help : just wait for next firmware update version R20.18 .
                They know about this problem and hope to fix this in next update .
                Thats my inside info for the moment

Comment

fantastic!

Comment

Updated R-Neg in 407 Sport. No problem, took a good 20+ mins though.

If the next fix allows you to use a video in feed, it might work with adding a reversing camera.

Comment

Thanks for this update, but i have a question about the install in the car (RNEG). What is the procedure please ? i burn a CD with these 3 files or i must burn a cd with image tool ?
                      Thanks for your response
                      (sorry for my approximate english, i'm french)

Comment

Hello ! I would like to know how i must do to install this update please ? I've extract 3 files in the archive .rar and after what must i do ? I burn these files directly on a cd or i must used a image tool for the burn ? CD or on SD card ? Thanks in advance for your help. For info, i'am in a R20-07version in my C3 Picasso.

Comment

thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanx

Comment

Originally posted by lapin View Post
                            Thanks for this update, but i have a question about the install in the car (RNEG). What is the procedure please ? i burn a CD with these 3 files or i must burn a cd with image tool ?
                            Thanks for your response
                            (sorry for my approximate english, i'm french)
                            Just mount the image with daemon tools, open the virtual disk, you've got a file and a directory.
                            Copy everything to the root of an empty SD card.
                            Put the SD in the RNEG with engine running, it will update to R20 16 (be careful it takes at least 15 to 20 minutes).
                            I hope it helps you !
                            Good luck and just asked me if it d'ont works

Comment

Hello I'm burned three files on the CD did not benefit and again on DVD What also did not benefit the way arson, a place where I put my CD Will Leave the engine was working when I put my CD, thank you very much

Comment

Working...
                              X