Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PCM3.0 PCM3.1 PCM4 map updates and region conversion,codes

hi to all,
    we can provide any region map and codes for PCM3.0 PCM3.1 PCM4 map updates and region conversion,codes
    Generating FSC code for BMW,nbt,evo id4,id5,sd cards for map update,AUDI MMI3G,VW,LEXUS,TOYOTA,MYGIG,conversion from USA to EU,ROW,repair,activation,also we offer EMULATORS.
    any qestions in PM or email or please visit my website.

Porsche PCM 3.0, 3.1, PCM4 , maps + activation, conversions, any region, who needs contact me by PM

Comment

Hi we can offer PCM 3.0 3.1 4.0 updates without any codes needed , Contact PM

Comment

That can anyone for PCM 3.0, 3.1, but you need explain people what they need to do , like modification or sending unit , so for PCM 3.0, 3.1 codes are much better solution, cause maps + code is official way and not need modify anything, take out unit, etc. , just insert DVD with maps + enter code and that's all, PCM4 however always done without codes , it's MIB unit same as Audi, VW, Skoda, Seat MIB High units.

Comment

If you send a pm too nosferanosferatuno then you will loose your money. you get it never back from that bloody AS...HOLE

Comment

Originally posted by bayliner View Post
            If you send a pm too nosferanosferatuno then you will loose your money. you get it never back from that bloody AS...HOLE
            This idiot doesnt have other job than to be mascote of gpsu, clown , and to be funny with his stupid posts , monkey who moved from jungle to the Spain , below bayliner and his father , photo from bayliner's facebook ,

Last edited by nosferanosferatuno; 14th May 2018, 20:48.

Comment

You cannot win Your answers are so funny that people don't believe you.

Scream what you want about my wife mother and father monkey and banana's it dont hurt
              Go sell on EBAY. you are stealing money from the GPU users.

Every message from you send me a PM i go warn the people for you....

Comment

"scream what you want" hahahahaahaha, can't stop laugh , you can write what you want, but people who need solution watch on you as mascote, fool, clown who make fun for people here , and still contact me , my inbox here at gpsunderground still full, and my email inbox still full , and at other car forums , you can just cry cause of that ) as you are nobody and will always be nobody

https://cdn-04.anonfile.com/5cy24fe1...465/mailll.jpg

and contact requests here at gpsunderground

https://cdn-03.anonfile.com/7ey643e6...49561/reqq.jpg

Comment

You have not prove that you are a seller/cheater whe know that .... I warn the people for you. stealing money from them.
                  Al the postings that you do i will place a message with WARNING !!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by bayliner View Post
                    You have not prove that you are a seller/cheater whe know that .... I warn the people for you. stealing money from them.
                    Al the postings that you do i will place a message with WARNING !!!!!
                    Just stupid money as you can't understand that there are authors and stupid monkeys as you ... Authors can do with their solutions what they want, and monkeys can just cry .

Posting links not to prove anything to you, but that you can see hundreds of emails, pm, and continue cry and post as monkey here , as your posting = useless job

"al the postings" hahaha, you'll never learn write 2 words correct in English

Comment

This forum is becoming ridiculous

Comment

Hi we offer exclusive unoficial map updates 2018-2019 and function enable for PCM 3.0 3.1 4.0 RMC without any codoes no need to remove unit , no need to sending units all remote who need contact at elizaziolo@gmail.com

Comment

Working...
                        X