Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nissan Infiniti CONNECT PREMIUM X9 - EUROPE 2017 v5 latest+sw

Hi to all,
    we can provide Nissan Infiniti CONNECT PREMIUM X9 - EUROPE 2017 v5 latest map + software update and map update code,please contact by PM.
    Generating FSC code for BMW,nbt,evo id4,id5,sd cards for map update,AUDI MMI3G,VW,LEXUS,TOYOTA,MYGIG,conversion from USA to EU,ROW,repair,activation,also we offer EMULATORS.
    any qestions in PM or email or please visit my website.

HI, I'm interested
    Last edited by joebar37; 6th February 2018, 09:00.

Comment

Already longtime solved Nissan Infiniti Connect Premium X9 2017 maps, and in offer by me, and already thread here at gpsunderground, but this clown from Lithuania, just make double threads and try advertise something what already ago advertised, but this guy is past tense, as he can't do anything by himself, just buy-sell from Poland, Russia, and sometimes from Lithuania , but many authors of solutions rejected sell him, cause he cheats customers .

Comment

we can do mostly car brands map update codes,some people are very angry because they have cheaper competitor
        Generating FSC code for BMW,nbt,evo id4,id5,sd cards for map update,AUDI MMI3G,VW,LEXUS,TOYOTA,MYGIG,conversion from USA to EU,ROW,repair,activation,also we offer EMULATORS.
        any qestions in PM or email or please visit my website.

Comment

Originally posted by sieras5 View Post
          we can do mostly car brands map update codes,some people are very angry because they have cheaper competitor
          Still you didn't learn singular and plural, you are not we , but you are stupid to understand it ... If you send Indre to me, will give you lower prices to resell, and you will not have buy codes from other authors , and you'll not have advertise in my threads .

Your humour is still bad as your skills = 0 , nobody can be angry cause of stupid guy like you , you can't be competitior anyone, go sell mmi 3g and ask customers for activation mmi 3g by VIN , whole time you speak bullshit about "cheaper", so show gpsu members your prices that they can know what's cheaper , you are just reseller, you can't generate any code, just buy-sell, and your prices never will be near to mine , that's make difference between clown sieras5 and me .

Comment

Working...
          X