X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Carminat TomTom - (Re)Activation

Hello,

anybody here ?

I have a problem. I do everythink right from the first post here. I work with NC 8841 but now i see from my original loop file from original sd card in TT-home that i have:
    ApplicationVersionVersionNumber=8842

cann be this problem that not work ? I have to use navcore_8842.542199 ?

best regards

Comment

Hi,
      If "loopdir" doesn't exist, TomTomHome can't detect the card. Do u have the same problem ?

Thanks

Comment

Hi all!

I have a laguna my2012 with carminat, but the sd card was stolen. How can I create a new one, without the older? I haven't any information/files from the original...
        Last edited by dealerdon; 25th July 2014, 04:29.

Comment

From 2011 there is the live version with tomtom NavCore 9842 or later.
          There is nothing more is possible.

Only original from the dealer or from tomtom themselves.
          Last edited by chefke; 25th July 2014, 20:40.

Comment

Anyone got an up to date guide with links to latest maps for this?

Ive got a 2010 scenic but can only find dead links

If anyone can help would much appreciate it

Thanks

Comment

Hello all, I have tried working through the guide in post 1 but at step 8 (check if card is working in car) I get "this map cannot be used with this device" is this normal, can I just carry on with the rest of the guide?

I am running navcore 8.842 and will be wanting to use maps "Western_Europe_930_5604". Will this all work? Also can someone point me to the best/most up to date guide for patching the maps?
              I have fast activate, yDGpatch and easyactivator 5 & 6.

Comment

somone can upload a complete file? with correct navcore and maps on it?

Comment

Please help me!
                  I have some activate tool looks like DOS stuff. I always put in some folder 2 files .pna and .meta, launching the activator and have new great maps, but this time when i wanted to to this with 935 maps the tool telling me "There is no such key ('Europe-100103.meta') in keyfile 'Meta.txt.
                  'Europe-100103.meta/ - Error

I tried with 2 diffrents maps, metas i get form this side and both the same problem. Only i have that problem? Can someone help please?

EDIT

Nevermind...
                  I solved it already. It couldnt got the meta when it was with all othere metas. When paste only meta of the map it has worked
                  Last edited by piobeg; 12th October 2014, 12:57.

Comment

Hi, everyone,

I tried to update the maps of Tomtom Carminat. Downloaded patched navcore 8.842 and put new maps in original SD Card. When i loaded SD Card to my Carminat, some system file loaded and after that remote control doesn't works. I think where is no connection between remote control and Tomtom Carminat. How resolve this problem. Please help anyone!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X