Carminat Navigation Communication update cd

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carminat Navigation Communication update cd

This is the update cd from a copy of v30 package who give me a good friend,is for speedcams,alerts,navi dispay,languages......I test on my Lagouna 3 and works fine.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=H34TPQK1

I have already upload some parts from CNC dvd v30 and tommorow i post all of them,stay online;

This update CD only works on the Renault CNC units
    Unsuitable for Nissan units
    Attached Files
    Last edited by gazo; 16th June 2010, 16:32.

Re: Carminat Navigation Communication update cd

Fantastic Job.

I'm sure there are lots of members that are anxiously waiting for the completion of the upload.
    Last edited by gazo; 10th June 2010, 21:03.
    All questions should be directed through the forum
    Private messages will be disregarded

Comment

Originally posted by mikef1 View Post
      This is the update cd from a copy of v30 package who give me a good friend,is for speedcams,alerts,navi dispay,languages......I test on my Lagouna 3 and works fine.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=H34TPQK1

I have already upload some parts from CNC dvd v30 and tommorow i post all of them,stay online;
      is it possible to do the update without using the v30 DVD?

Comment

Originally posted by oqje View Post
        is it possible to do the update without using the v30 DVD?
        Yes but what is the purpose if you don't have a DVD with speedcams

Comment

Hi there,
          my question is about the update CD. Does it provide speedcam alert functionality only, or there are other changes, improvements in the interface, too ?
          I live in a country where speedcam information is not available (according to this forum. http://www.gps-carminat.com/fr/news_cnc_radars.php )

Shall I apply the update CD, or simply there is no sense ?
          Last edited by Zois; 11th June 2010, 05:52.

Comment

We do not know for cerrtain but there may be other oimprovements as well since the voice files have changed as well
            So I suggest that you update

Comment

I did the update last night with only one issue: The update loaded new language files, and reset the UI language to French. After restarting I was able to change the language again to English, but there was a warning that changing the language erases all your voice tags...and indeed this has happened. When the update was complete I put the V29 map disk back in and it reloaded the language files once again!

Now I have to take some time in the weekend to re-record the voice tags for the destinations... I think I might wait until after the map upgrade to do this so I only have to do it once.

Comment

@csmale:
                How did you burn the update CD? Using what program and what settings?

Comment

First I apologize for what I am writing this translated by google translator because I am Spanish and not English.

I have a question also serves to update a nissan and if so as you record.

Thank you in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by csmale View Post
                    I did the update last night with only one issue: The update loaded new language files, and reset the UI language to French. After restarting I was able to change the language again to English, but there was a warning that changing the language erases all your voice tags...and indeed this has happened. When the update was complete I put the V29 map disk back in and it reloaded the language files once again!

Now I have to take some time in the weekend to re-record the voice tags for the destinations... I think I might wait until after the map upgrade to do this so I only have to do it once.
                    That is only to be expected.
                    The files on the update cd are identical to the ones on the V29, only newer
                    So after updating it is normal that the V29 versions will overwrite the files that you just installed.

Comment

Originally posted by makyslo View Post
                      @csmale:
                      How did you burn the update CD? Using what program and what settings?
                      I used Nero to burn a simple Mode 1 ISO CD. The RAR file contains only files, not an iSO Image. The file MMAIN001.DAT and the directory ZZPROG were in the root directory of the CD.

Comment

Originally posted by csmale View Post
                        I used Nero to burn a simple Mode 1 ISO CD. The RAR file contains only files, not an iSO Image. The file MMAIN001.DAT and the directory ZZPROG were in the root directory of the CD.
                        what can be the name of the label?any one?

Comment

Originally posted by SnoopJohn View Post
                          what can be the name of the label?any one?
                          I didn't set the label explicitly so I got a random one like ISO1. It doesn't look like it matters.

Comment

Hello, the v30 maps work perfectly in my nissan murano 2008 but this cd gives me error ....., update is valid for nissan?

Comment

Originally posted by mmatejj
                              Update CD doesn't work on Renault Koleos. It's for all Carminat Navigation & Communication systems after 2005 and Carminat Bluetooth DVD except Koleos...
                              My friend there is only one DVD type sytem in any Renault and that is called CNC. There is no such thing as a Bluetooth DVD but only BT-CD

And because it does not work on Koleos Renault continues selling the DVD-CD set for updating the system
                              It would seem a completley ridiculous situation (and statement)

Are you confident that the cd you have used does indeed function properly on other models?
                              Last edited by gazo; 14th June 2010, 09:59.

Comment

Working...
                              X