Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Infiniti FX45 GPS USA to EUROPE

These are the steps you need to follow:
    1.) put the new DVD into the player underneath the front passenger seat > the intro navi screen appears, push enter
    2.) go to settings/navigation and delete all stored locations and reset all navigation settings to default;
    3.) push the "pause" button next to the volume control knob and simultaneously turn the volume control knob to the right about for about 10-20 turns > a new menu appears, this is the self diagnosis menu (normally only the dealesrhips access this part of the computer)
    4.) run the self diagnosis tool in this menu and and delete the error history and the unit connection log. Once you are done with this, go back to the normal menu.
    4.) Finally adujstment of the current location. At that point you should get the Luxemburg map on the screen and you should be able to store locations.
    one of father osloskop.net in 90" :>

Re: Infiniti FX45 GPS USA to EUROPE

where is link to rapidshare to infinity navigation cd?

Comment

Hi there,

If have an fx35 2005 great car

I want to ask you my dvd with Carminat Renault has an problem with following the location where i ride. When I adjust the location it is good for a few miles but after that it gets off location and i am driving not on the road it is suppost to be.
      I tried to adjust the speed but is still a problem
      Do you have any idea.

Thanks
      Case Holland

Comment

You probably have a severe case of water ingress/moisture in the base of your sharkfin aerail on the roof
        All questions should be directed through the forum
        Private messages will be disregarded

Comment

do you have a gps signal at all or you can just manually set your position?

Comment

Valid for EX35 2008 too? this is the foto of the navi.
            Thanks guys!

Last edited by gazo; 17th December 2010, 17:21.

Comment

I have a friend with FX45 and I did those steps but when I enter a destination , I cannot change the country from CANADA . When I access the list of cities I get all the cities in Germany. What should be done to be able to change the country in the "destination entry" menu?

Comment

I have a friend with FX45 and I did those steps but when I enter a destination , I cannot change the country from CANADA . When I access the list of cities I get all the cities in Germany. What should be done to be able to change the country in the "destination entry" menu?

please help

Comment

In followed the steps described by "snake" and it worked like a charme. Only in my case (FX35, 2007) I had to press the "4" and rotate the volume knob (radio off). The roads are presented correctly and navigation works when I pick a point on the map. However, I'm unable to enter an address as destination. When entering the address menu item I hear the DVD come to live. However, no entry / selection boxes are presented and the navigation freezes. There are no entries in the error log (entered via self diagnostics). Anyone any suggestions what might cause this behavior / how to solve this issue?

Comment

Hello,
                    Very sorry for this late reply did not revisit this site for long time.
                    Saw the reply but dont think the problem is a damaged antenna and i do have gps signal.
                    The problem is I think (not sure) is that when i initialize the gps location it gives the wrong gps location North.... and W..... and that should be North.. and East coordinates for Europe.
                    But by relocate the position i can find my place and set that.
                    While driving after a some time the car does not hold real position and leaps away from it.
                    That is strange of course one should think it is a minor problem. But nevertheless its a infiniti usa market navi system with a Carminat Europe dvd

Maybe someone of you guys can still help me after so long time because it is still on my mind

Thanks
                    Case
                    Last edited by CaseinHolland; 17th December 2011, 09:12.

Comment

The problem with searching for destination with the fx system is in my opinion not changeable because it is an import car with a usa infiniti system.
                      I have the same problem and so also with the "originaly installed" location with the North and West coordinates and in Europe we have North and East coordinates and that also not changeable.

Case

Comment

Working...
                      X