Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carminat informee II (CB-CD)

Hello,

Does anybody know where to find the new maps (cd-version) for the Renault Carminat Informee II system? V30: 2010-2011?

I have a Carminat Informee II cd system with Bluetooth (CB-CD). Is it possible to see witch software / language version is installed on the system?

Thanks a lot
    Last edited by sander; 3rd June 2010, 07:58.

Re: Carminat informee II (CB-CD)

if you insert a software update cd that will tell you the current version
    Attached Files

Comment

Is it possible to use the update cd wich is delivered by the V30-DVD package as written in the 'Carminat Navigation Communication update cd' topic?
      Is this software update also working on the CB-CD system?

Comment

No of course it is not! Neither can you use the DVD V30
        And since the CB-CD equipment is made by Siemens VDO and not by Xanavi it is a bit silly even to ask it
        All questions should be directed through the forum
        Private messages will be disregarded

Comment

Hi,

Regarding the Carminat informee II, somebody can tell me if there is a language cd, with portuguese language, available?

Comment

Not available

Comment

Originally posted by cacam View Post
              Hi,

Regarding the Carminat informee II, somebody can tell me if there is a language cd, with portuguese language, available?
              for cni2 you can make a custom language cd as the portugise voice file is available from vdo (for example for CBCD). i would replace the spanish voice. translating the menu is also really easy for the cni2 system. the only pitfall is that the language cd has to be in a special format.

Comment

Ok, thank you all for the information. I will try to translate from spanish...

Comment

Originally posted by cacam View Post
                  Ok, thank you all for the information. I will try to translate from spanish...
                  good luck, send me a privmessage if you need help or stuck somewhere

Comment

Do you have update software (firmware) for this navigation? Like update 0218 for cni2 navigation

Comment

If this is a question to me then yes I do have this update, but it is publicly available from the normal CBCD topic here:

http://gpsunderground.com/forum/rena...bluetooth.html

Comment

How much is internal memory of cb cd navigation? Can i copy more than one disk into memory?

Comment

Even if you had 10 times the amount of memory you still could not copy more than 1 cd
                          The file names on every cd are the same and you would overwrite them each time!

Comment

What you say is that only one map can be "upload" in the CB-CD at time ?

it sounds weird !
                            In this case how to travel from one country to another ?

Comment

Obviously you don't understand a thing about the system because it is not weird, it's completely logical
                              Every map also contains the complete Euriopean major roads network
                              If you are in Norway and you place the Italian map with your destination into the reader you can select a destination and immediately start navigating at the moment you are on or near a major road and the route has been calculated. All the way to Italy without even once changing a CD
                              There is no need to load the map into memory and neither do you have to wait until it is loaded. You can use the system from the moment it accepts the cd

I suggest you read the manual

Comment

Working...
                              X