The owner is retiring, its time to let go of this awesome community to someone else who can continue the journey. This forum is for sale ( vBulletin license and domain name), The forum generates income from marketing, adsense, and membership. please send your REASONABLE offer to ibro0079@gmail.com if you are interested in buying it.

Announcement

Collapse

For Sale

The owner is retiring, its time to let go of this awesome community to someone else who can continue the journey. This forum is for sale ( vBulletin license and domain name). Please send your REASONABLE offer to ibro0079@gmail.com if you are interested in buying it. The forum generates income from marketing,
adsense, and membership

See more
See less

Toyota TNS510 Full Europe 2018-2019 V1 (PZ445-SD333-0P)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toyota TNS510 Full Europe 2018-2019 V1 (PZ445-SD333-0P)

TOYOTA TNS510 FULL EUROPE 2018-2019 V1 (PZ445-SD333-0P) are released.
    Who needs new updated Card etc, contact by PM or post in this thread.
    Online update to original 4GB SD Cards or larger also possible.

Pm me for update and costs.regards

Comment

Originally posted by hondaflyer View Post
      Pm me for update and costs.regards
      Np, please check your inbox.

Comment

Hello, I recently purchased a Toyota Avensis with TNS510 navi without SD card. How can you help me solve this problem?

Comment

TNS 510 2018-2019 v2 Europe maps are already out and available.

Comment

Why don't you upload links to the maps and CID of the SD card, so anyone who has the skills and the appropriate SD card do it by himself?

Comment

Hi, I have a card with map (PZ445-SW333-10). Could you help me updating this card to Full Europe or at least to Eastern Europe? Thanks in adv...

Comment

I have an old sd-card with Toyota TNS510 Western Europe 2008-2009 V1 (PZ445-SW333-08). Is it possible to update this to the newest
                TNS 510 2018-2019 v2 Western Europe/Full Europe, or need i a new sc-card. please help

Comment

Pm me for update
                  Regards.

Comment

hi, can please somebody provide the iso for the sd? thank you very much

Comment

I bought an original Toyota tns510 208-2019 V2 sd card, but it reads "can not read the data". Can this be due to the firmware on my navi? TNX for all support.

Comment

hi, i have old 4gb western europa 2010-2011 pz445-sw333-10 card. it is possiblie to update with newest map?
                        #
                        or someone who can modify my existing card files?

thank you.
                        Last edited by godlike99; 9th February 2019, 17:00.

Comment

hi, i have old 4gb western europa 2010-2011 pz445-sw333-10 card. it is possiblie to update with newest map?
                          #
                          or someone who can modify my existing card files?

Comment

Hi could someone help me with update?

Comment

Toyota TNS 510 2019-2020 v1 already out and available.

Comment

Working...
                              X