Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Toyota/Lexus Sat Nav Whereis V16 for Australia, 2010 update.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toyota/Lexus Sat Nav Whereis V16 for Australia, 2010 update.

intact DVD image, password : prado
    recommend burn with DVD R+ with slow speed!

http://rapidshare.com/files/388595558/iso.part01.rar
    http://rapidshare.com/files/388994843/iso.part02.rar
    http://rapidshare.com/files/389030551/iso.part03.rar
    http://rapidshare.com/files/389368012/iso.part04.rar
    http://rapidshare.com/files/389393869/iso.part05.rar
    http://rapidshare.com/files/389432402/iso.part06.rar
    Last edited by anstee; 1st June 2010, 12:54.

Re: Toyota/Lexus Sat Nav Whereis V16 for Australia, 2010 update.

Says theres a CRC error when unpacking the iso in the rar files. iso.part5 is the problem. please reupload

cheers.

Comment

Originally posted by rhyyys View Post
      Says theres a CRC error when unpacking the iso in the rar files. iso.part5 is the problem. please reupload

cheers.
      Does anyone else have error after downloading?

Comment

No any problems, THANK you!

rhyyys, reload wrong part..

Comment

Ok thanks guys I'll try re downloading and let you know how I go

Comment

Re downloaded and it works perfectly. Thanks everyone

Comment

Hi there, This is great you guys are legends. I am a novice at this stuff could you please give me some hints, do i need to download all parts and if so how do i then burn them onto the dvd. I have nero and i have tried things like this before with no luck. Any help would be appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by resoluteracing View Post
                Hi there, This is great you guys are legends. I am a novice at this stuff could you please give me some hints, do i need to download all parts and if so how do i then burn them onto the dvd. I have nero and i have tried things like this before with no luck. Any help would be appreciated.
                1.download all files;
                2.run the first file, I suppose you have WinRAR installed in your system;
                3.you will get a 'xxx.iso', iso file is a DVD image;
                4.to burn a image, open Nero->Recorder->Burn image->browse and find this xxx.iso file, burn it !(low speed and +R disc preferred.)

Comment

Originally posted by resoluteracing View Post
                  Nice reply by anstee, be aware however that some Toyotas can be fussy with the type of disk, if the +R fails try a -R or a different brand.

Comment

will this also work on an aftermarket gps in dash system for a camry 09 ? it currently uses igo via sd card. can i load onto a sd card by extracting the iso file? thanks in advance

Comment

It definitely will not work with WinCE system, for factory GPS unit only.

Comment

does normal DVD 4.7GB big enough? Or, have to use DVD DL like previous versions?

Comment

V16 contains 3.17GB data and I have burnt it with a D5 without problem

Comment

Hi Anstee,

These files appear to relate to TOYOTA only. They do not work with LEXUS. If you can find V 16 that relates to LEXUS that would be great.

Comment

Hi Anstee

Downloaded the files tried to extract using winrar, keeps asking for a password, used your name as p/w get to file 6 then with following error, please assist with pass word

! C:\Users\Grim\Downloads\SatNav Toyota v16\iso.part06.rar: CRC failed in the encrypted file iso\464210-1560.iso (wrong password ?)
                              ! C:\Users\Grim\Downloads\SatNav Toyota v16\iso.part06.rar: CRC failed in the encrypted file iso\Image-01.jpg (wrong password ?)
                              ! C:\Users\Grim\Downloads\SatNav Toyota v16\iso.part06.rar: CRC failed in the encrypted file iso\Image-02.jpg (wrong password ?)
                              ! C:\Users\Grim\Downloads\SatNav Toyota v16\iso.part06.rar: CRC failed in the encrypted file iso\Image-03.jpg (wrong password ?)
                              ! C:\Users\Grim\Downloads\SatNav Toyota v16\iso.part06.rar: CRC failed in the encrypted file iso\Thumbs.db (wrong password ?)
                              ! C:\Users\Grim\Downloads\SatNav Toyota v16\iso.part06.rar: CRC failed in the encrypted file iso\Whereis+In+Car+Cons+Book+-+Toyota.pdf (wrong password ?)

Thanks prado

Sorry Anstee went back to read your post first line gives the password extracted perfectly THANKS, now need to book myself in for new glasses

cheers prado
                              Last edited by prado; 16th July 2010, 08:32. Reason: found password

Comment

Working...
                              X