The owner is retiring, its time to let go of this awesome community to someone else who can continue the journey. This forum is for sale ( vBulletin license and domain name), The forum generates income from marketing, adsense, and membership. please send your REASONABLE offer to ibro0079@gmail.com if you are interested in buying it.

Announcement

Collapse

For Sale

The owner is retiring, its time to let go of this awesome community to someone else who can continue the journey. This forum is for sale ( vBulletin license and domain name). Please send your REASONABLE offer to ibro0079@gmail.com if you are interested in buying it. The forum generates income from marketing,
adsense, and membership

See more
See less

Australia Toyota-Lexus Whereis V20 wanted!!! anyone can help! thx

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Australia Toyota-Lexus Whereis V20 wanted!!! anyone can help! thx

Australia Toyota-Lexus Whereis V20 wanted!!! anyone can help! thx

Re: Australia Toyota-Lexus Whereis V20 wanted!!! anyone can help! thx

Hi Everyone.
    Here's the magnet torrent: Direct Magnet URI is:
    magnet:?xt=urn:btih:KPXEQ2ADGDYBSMHUY6ERN7TA3VVADA HX

EDIT: For some reason a space has been placed b/n VADA and HX, you need to remove that space.

Use 'Tixati' to access and download the Magnet torrent. Use Power DVD 6 to extract and burn. Don't use Imgburn, Nero, WinZip, Winrar or Magic ISO or any other program to extract & burn; your DVD won't work. You should have downloaded 2 x (two) files from the magnet torrent. Associate them with 'Power ISO 6'. Double click on the smallest file and Power ISO 6 will open with all files expanded. Put in your DVD DL-R, then click 'Burn';... Hey Presto!
    Use DVD DL-R and burn at slowest speed. Ritek DVD DL-R works perfectly A+ no problems.

Just trying to help here, not steal anyone else's thunder. Thanks have been given to the original author.
    Last edited by Hawkey; 2nd August 2014, 22:38. Reason: Updated info.

Comment

Can someone please help with the download link of this Toyota V20 map? Any help is appreciated.

Comment

I would appreciate this as well.

Comment

PM me and I can send you a torrent file. It needs to be burnt onto a DL DVD.

Comment

I tried posting the download link (which rules permit) but it requires moderator approval. I'll try to reply to PMs as quickly as possible.

Comment

Here is the link ---> Whereis v20 Toyota Australia - NZ 2014

On that link select the left button, not the right button.

The download is a torrent file. If you don't know what that is you will need to get yourself a bittorrent client and do some research first.
              Last edited by rifter; 19th July 2014, 02:15.

Comment

the above link doesn't work or is expired.......

could somebody please share the torrent link with me?

many thanks

Comment

Yes link is gone.
                  302 people currently downloading from the torrent.

Direct Magnet URI is:
                  magnet:?xt=urn:btih:KPXEQ2ADGDYBSMHUY6ERN7TA3VVADA HX

EDIT: For some reason a space has been placed b/n VADA and HX, you need to remove that space.
                  Last edited by rifter; 20th July 2014, 00:23. Reason: Wrong link

Comment

Has anyone had any luck burning this? I have tried DVD+r dl and -r dl using imgburn and Nero with no luck (rejected by nav). The ISO has an inbuilt invalid layer change value which I changed manually but still no luck. Anyone get this working?

Comment

No luck here also.
                      The archive files unpacked to an .iso file just a bit too large for all of it to fit on dvd-R disk, and it appears to be designed to be loaded onto a hard drive.

I tried 2 separate downloads and unpacked them with both Winrar and 7zip.
                      In all 4 cases the resulting .iso file size was 4,667,552 KB

Then looking at this .iso file with a hex editor showed that it started with large blocks of 00 bytes with "Smart storage Inc" labels.
                      Further in was the text "TOYOTA" and "LEXUS" and some stuff about loading the HDD with an external HDD tool.
                      Then came some interesting stuff about "FRONT ELECTRIC MOTOR", "REAR ELECTRIC MOTOR", "FUEL CELL", "FCHV ERROR DETECTED", and "The hydrogen level is low. Please refuel immediately."

So this appears to be in a completely different format and not just the map update we want.

Comment

anyone feeling nice enough to seed? there's quite a few of us stuck at 96.4%

thanks all

Comment

Originally posted by Terry Dactil View Post
                          No luck here also.
                          The archive files unpacked to an .iso file just a bit too large for all of it to fit on dvd-R disk, and it appears to be designed to be loaded onto a hard drive.
                          As stated earlier in thread, this must be burnt onto a DVD+R DL. The included MDS file specifies the Layer Break and other essential details. A DVD-R DL is not compatible with the specified MDS requirements. Single layer DVD+R or DVD-R will also not work.

Comment

Originally posted by rifter View Post
                            As stated earlier in thread, this must be burnt onto a DVD+R DL. The included MDS file specifies the Layer Break and other essential details. A DVD-R DL is not compatible with the specified MDS requirements. Single layer DVD+R or DVD-R will also not work.
                            I would like to disagree with all the comments here saying:
                            DVD doesn't work
                            you need to burn it with a DVD+R DL
                            DVD-R DL not compatible
                            Single layer DVD+R or DVD-R will not work*

First of all this DVD does work and tested working.
                            This iso can be burnt onto a DVD-R DL disc and tested working.
                            *With some compression this iso can be burnt onto a Single layer DVD (tested and working).

Comment

Originally posted by Rakddon View Post
                              First of all this DVD does work and tested working.
                              This iso can be burnt onto a DVD-R DL disc and tested working.
                              *With some compression this iso can be burnt onto a Single layer DVD (tested and working).
                              Well Rakddon, I'm glad you've had some success.
                              I was able to burn it to a DVD-R DL using PowerISO 6.0... but the disc is rejected by my LC200 Sahara MY2012.
                              Should I get a DVD+R DL or perhaps I'm tripping over something else?

What tools/software did you use to achieve your success?

Comment

Working...
                              X