Help pls with Vdo dyton ms 5000

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help pls with Vdo dyton ms 5000

This navigation comed with my car , and i would like to know is it posible to update software or something and change the language from italian to english and i also need maps for Serbia and Montenegro . Pls help

Re: Help pls with Vdo dyton ms 5000

Originally posted by Ognjen View Post
    This navigation comed with my car , and i would like to know is it posible to update software or something and change the language from italian to english and i also need maps for Serbia and Montenegro . Pls help
    Ok i found update and changed language , i just need maps , pls anybody know ?

Comment

There are no maps for Serbia/Montenegro

Another thing
      Do not send Private Messages to others if you do not receive an answer within 5 minutes after posting
      This is extremely annoying and not in line with the principles of a Forum
      All questions should be directed through the forum
      Private messages will be disregarded

Comment

Sorry for that didnt know . http://mapinsight.teleatlas.com/mapfeedback/index.php there is some main roads of teleatlas , i would like to gat that if nothing else ?

Comment

You must be stupid or blind or both
          There is no coverage for Serbia and Montenegro!
          The site you refer to is for reporting changes and does not reflect the actual situation
          If you take a look at the TeleAtlas map Eastern Europe and its coverage, you will see that these countries are not even mentioned.
          http://navigation.teleatlas.com/en/s...on-pr6720.html
          I can also tell you it will take a good many years before such coverage is completed due to the fact that extreme restriction were imposed on all kinds of activities in thes countries as aftermath of the war activities in these areas for which especially Serbia was held accountable by the UN and the EU

Comment

Man dont be rude . I know to read . http://navigation.teleatlas.com/en/s...cd-pr6718.html if u see on that site the major roads of europe include mne Montenegro " + AND Andorra, FL Liechtenstein, GBZ Gibraltar, MC Monaco, RSM San Marino, V Vatican city. + Connector network (connecting roads between capitals): AL Albania, BIH Bosnia & Herzegovina, BY Belarus, MD Moldova, MK Macedonia, MNE Montenegro, RO Romania, SRB Serbia, UA Ukraine. " , So i need the 10th cd . i have all other dl :/ That are just the major roads that i gived on the site from the post before . And why would the site have report changes of their maps if they dont have maps ? ^^ I understand other things u say about eu . . . mby i should just buy Garmin
            Last edited by Ognjen; 21st May 2010, 17:26.

Comment

The only thing present is the connecting road between the capitals nothing else!

You indeed have problems reading!

+ Connector network (connecting roads between capitals): AL Albania, BIH Bosnia & Herzegovina, BY Belarus, MD Moldova, MK Macedonia, MNE Montenegro, RO Romania, SRB Serbia, UA Ukraine.

Comment

What i sad up ?
                Originally posted by Ognjen View Post
                Sorry for that didnt know . http://mapinsight.teleatlas.com/mapfeedback/index.php there is some main roads of teleatlas , i would like to gat that if nothing else ?
                Main roads i was meaning that main conecting roads . . . I would like that if nothing else ^^

Comment

There is only one road!
                  And that one road cannot be used for any navigation purposes, just to see where you are `driving`
                  So absolutely and completely useless
                  Last edited by gazo; 21st May 2010, 20:06.

Comment

There are 2 actualy and knowing which way i am driving would be better that dont knowing nothing . So anybody have the Main roads of europe 2009-2010 cd , and the east europe cd , the one i dl is kind not working good ^^ it shows that im in croatia wtf . and 1 question , are the maps same like for the ncdr sistems for opel ? if so no montenegro there to
                    Last edited by Ognjen; 23rd May 2010, 15:35.

Comment

If you use the Navteq 2009/2010 CD Eastern Europe you will find everything that you want
                      The CD has many times more information than the TeleAtlas CD that you insist on

http://rapidshare.com/files/374149759/EEU0910.part1.rar
                      http://rapidshare.com/files/374149753/EEU0910.part2.rar
                      http://rapidshare.com/files/374149798/EEU0910.part3.rar
                      http://rapidshare.com/files/374147525/EEU0910.part4.rar

Secondly
                      The map cd's for the Opele NCDR systems are not compatible
                      This system was discontinued in 2003 and no maps for Eastern Europe are available
                      Last edited by gazo; 25th May 2010, 07:48.

Comment

Ok man ty for info and maps . Was thinking to buy ncdr sistem to update my opels display with a colour one but i will not have use of it then . dont think it can work without ncdr player just for displaying fuel consume and other things . . . TY :*

Comment

Hm something is not good , this seems like cd i alredy downloaded , it shows that i am Croatia near Split ^^ and there montenegro shown under , strange

Comment

That your position is in error can only occur when GPS reception is insufficient or when the unit is on a workbench
                            As soon as the unit is fitted in the car and the speed signal is picked up, the calibration will start and the position should be correct

Comment

There are 2 actualy and knowing which way i am driving would be better that dont knowing nothing . So anybody have the Main roads of europe 2009-2010 cd , and the east europe cd , the one i dl is kind not working good ^^ it shows that im in croatia wtf . and 1 question , are the maps same like for the ncdr sistems for opel ? if so no montenegro there to

no no no and no. not the same as ncdr (thank god!) no 10th cd for non-ciq systems etc. get the eastern europe cd from bmw section (bmw high uses the same discs) that way you will have eastern eruope and major roads of europe including those two connector roads... and if you drive close enough to croatia or hungary you will see a nice full coverage road network just over the border on your screen :]
                              Last edited by hell; 31st May 2010, 06:41.

Comment

Working...
                              X