Software for PC5700

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Software for PC5700

Hi, I need to upgrade software for my VDO Dayton PC5700 / MM5000 system, before i can use a new map DVD i have bought.

My current software-version is 0120. I thought this was the most current, but i could be wrong?
    Last edited by bittle; 7th June 2010, 19:05. Reason: solved

Re: Software for PC5700

You are wrong

0120 is the latest and final software version
    However, to be able to use the Supercode DVD/cd you must enter a Supercode

http://navigation.teleatlas.com/en/supercode/
    All questions should be directed through the forum
    Private messages will be disregarded

Comment

ok thanks
      I have tried to enter a supercode from the link you posted, but it didn't work. Maybe because my DVD is the 2008/09 version and in the list on the supercode page i can only choose 2009/10 version?
      Is there a way to find a supercode for the 2008/09 Europe DVD?
      Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by bittle View Post
        ok thanks
        I have tried to enter a supercode from the link you posted, but it didn't work. Maybe because my DVD is the 2008/09 version and in the list on the supercode page i can only choose 2009/10 version?
        Is there a way to find a supercode for the 2008/09 Europe DVD?
        Thanks
        Last edited by gazo; 5th June 2010, 14:49.

Comment

thanks for your patience ;-)

My HW is 0124
          and SW is 0120

I am a total newbie when it comes to VDO navi, as it was installed in a used car i just bought.

It turns out that the map DVD i bought is a C-IQ Navtek. But if they stopped C-IQ in 2007 it seems odd that I have a Europe 2008/09 DVD?

So, can I conclude that i bought a useless map? (if so, i'll live as i got it cheaply off eBay - and i explains why I was the only bidder ;-)

But thank you again for your replyes. At least I am gaining knowledge ;-)

Comment

&You have bought a completely useless map
            Those maps were only intended for users who had an ongoing subscription until the end 2009
            There are thousand of these cd's and DVD for sale. All completely useless

You may download the correct supercode dvd from this site

http://gpsunderground.com/forum/show...=3648#post3648

Comment

Ok, thanks. I'll look into that.
              (More newbie stuff: Is there a clever way of downloading the 52 parts if i am not a premium rapidshare user, or is the only sensible thing to pay up and get a premium account?)
              Cheers, Troels

Comment

Get a Premium Account. It is really woth it
                Then you can download the new version 2010/2011 when it is available

I suggest you use jDownloader for all you D/L's

Comment

Great, it worked. Thanks alot for your help!

Comment

I tried to update the VDO 5700 of a friend of mine. I am not sure if it is a 5700 of 5700Pro system. In the configurationmenu is says PC 5700/00 HW 0124 SW 0120 Language 0550 Date of production 27/05. The DVD delivered with the system is Europe 2005/2006, the is no Supercode printed on the DVD.
                    I burned a 2 new DVD's, one 2010/2011 (no Supercode) and the other Supercode 2011/2012, both DVD's are no working in the system, immediately the message ''No DVD/CD inserted'' appears. Should the DVD especially of the DVD -R type ? How can I see whether it is a 5700 of a 5700 Pro system ?

Comment

I tried to update the VDO 5700 of a friend of mine. I am not sure if it is a 5700 of 5700Pro system. In the configurationmenu is says PC 5700/00 HW 0124 SW 0120 Language 0550 Date of production 27/05. The DVD delivered with the system is Europe 2005/2006, the is no Supercode printed on the DVD.
                      I burned a 2 new DVD's, one 2010/2011 (no Supercode) and the other Supercode 2011/2012, both DVD's are no working in the system, immediately the message ''No DVD/CD inserted'' appears. Should the DVD especially of the DVD -R type ? How can I see whether it is a 5700 of a 5700 Pro system ?

Comment

there is no 2010 c-iq dvd, your unit is a standard non pro unit. probably the only problem is that your copy is crap.

Comment

Where can I find software CCI5651?

Comment

Originally posted by grucin View Post
                            Where can I find software CCI5651?
                            do a search on this forum, it was linked here in a few topics , 2-3 different mirrors, hope one of them is still okay

Comment

I tried spotlite and binsearch, but I can't seem to find updated software for a VDO Dayton PC5700 from 2005. I tried 'mo5712' already, but nothing is found. Tips anyone?

Comment

Working...
                              X