Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PC5510

Hi everyone.
    I got an dayton PC5510 system,iv tryed to write some maps on dvd-rw cd,putet them in-to navi computer,but it wasnt work. maybe maps wasnt correct,maybe something else. Navi model is 06.2004. And i got only original navteq dvd-cd with maps,but they are too old. Can someone pls tell how to make new maps my navi system. Step by step.
    Many thanks for helping.

Re: PC5510

unlock for you device if not unlocked , look for the supercode (former c-iq) disc in other topics, either cd or dvd, burn with imgburn or alchol at lowest speed to quality media

Comment

But how to unlock it?

Comment

generate your code here:

enter it in the c-iq menu, if code is not accepted by your device you have to update the firmware

Comment

hi everyona. iv downloaded maps from this site,putet in navi,everything is ok,but i can navigate only from city to city, like example,im living in latvia,and i cant navigate to the streets. When im entering the street name, computer shows this street,but dont give to enter the house number, and dont give to navigate. Where can be the problem? and one more,is somewhere maps where show speed cameras,and which will worn about speed and cameras?and maybe someone can tell where to dowload and how to install new software? becues how my navi shows the roads realy sux,like children was painting them.
          Last edited by cvetkov5; 9th August 2010, 17:34.

Comment

The Eastern Europe Map with Supercode 2009/2010 does not offer full coverage for Latvia.
            Only some major cities are covered and the connecting road network
            2010/2011 should be more detalied.

The speed camera's are included in the TPD directory and can be activated in the Settings menu under Info points but ofcourse only for those countries that are listed
            In your case Infopoints EEU
            All questions should be directed through the forum
            Private messages will be disregarded

Comment

Thanks gazo,il try to activate it. so in this maps set: , got full roads and houses anly on some countries,but on alse countries only navi from city to city,and only roads? But can you pls tell me,my navi loocks realy bad,like childrens painting. on normal new navi systems it looks much better,like on tom tom gps. on my navi i can look only like from up and only scale +-,but i cant look like 3d,like from drivers viev. Changing the software can change tis look?
              And where i can find maps 2010/2011?
              Last edited by cvetkov5; 9th August 2010, 20:57.

Comment

Then you take a TomTom if you like that better
                I have not seen any 2010/2011 cd's being posted

Comment

replace the headunit with an 5600 or 5700 that is able to do perspective 3d

Comment

And one more question: maybe someone can tell me how to watch dvd movies on my navi. In options there is menu tv/video,but when im pressiong on it,comes out grey screen with menu.

Comment

video module is a seaparate unit for this system that contins a tv decoder and aux inputs, obviously you dont have that connected

Comment

Hi again everyone. I have found in my navi option with phone (it was active,so how i can think someone was using it),how i can connect my mobile phon e to the system?and one more,i found this TPD(how i think),at display whas writen "travel info",and there was writen like this:"C-IQ speed cameras [PL](and many other countrie like EUE,GB,IR...)"when i was pressing to take some of them(like [PL] was been show picture with road and only one presing menu:history) how i understand that mean what i got in this DVD speed cameras warning in some countries. And now question:how i can check,did it turned on,and if not,how to turn it on and check?Loot thanks for answers
                        Last edited by cvetkov5; 20th August 2010, 18:27.

Comment

WIthout addional equipment you cannot do anything with the PC5510 except navigating
                          I would also suggest to consult the Owners Manual rather than asking questions here that are mostly explained elsewhere..
                          Under TravelInfo you can see C-IQ Speed Camera alerts but only as Info like the title says.
                          C-IQ does not exist since April 2007! Now you need a Supercode and Supercode CD's
                          Speed camera alerts can be found under Infopoints Speed Camera Info. A separate box is provided for Alerts
                          Last edited by gazo; 12th October 2010, 06:45.

Comment

If its a MS5500 system you need a unit plugged in.

The TMC unit MT5011 can be bought on eBay for 89 euro
                            Last edited by gazo; 12th October 2010, 06:50.

Comment

Originally posted by buhh03 View Post
                              If its a MS5500 system you need a unit plugged in.

The TMC unit MT5011 can be bought on eBay for 89 euro
                              You are missing the point and probably do not understand it

The Speed Camera alerts are already included in the TPD files on de cd-dvd for most countries and can be activated without any additional equipment

The TMC receiver you mention is only for TMC messaging and in some countries, when tuned to the appropiate station, may include mobile speed camera┬┤s as reported by drivers.

Comment

Working...
                              X