The owner is retiring, its time to let go of this awesome community to someone else who can continue the journey. This forum is for sale ( vBulletin license and domain name), The forum generates income from marketing, adsense, and membership. please send your REASONABLE offer to ibro0079@gmail.com if you are interested in buying it.

Announcement

Collapse

For Sale

The owner is retiring, its time to let go of this awesome community to someone else who can continue the journey. This forum is for sale ( vBulletin license and domain name). Please send your REASONABLE offer to ibro0079@gmail.com if you are interested in buying it. The forum generates income from marketing,
adsense, and membership

See more
See less

Vdodayton pn 4000 - 6000

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vdodayton pn 4000 - 6000

Hello,

I have a VDODAYTON PN3000 Windows CE 5.0 system 1.0.9
    With a SDcard VDO
    When i start the GPS no problem but after a message appear: NO DATA FOUND PLEASE LOAD
    I arrive to the main menu but only menu settings and regional are actif.
    I remove and re insert the sdcard but no effect.
    If sombody can help me with copy of a good card or link for download MAP europe or the procedure to use another gps like Igo on this tool

Very big thank's per advance
    Last edited by pots22; 10th May 2017, 14:44.

Re: Vdodayton PN3000

Create a screenshoot of the file structure of a flashdisk and also of SD card. Or even better if you can make a backup and share it here. The best option is to unlock the device and install iGO, but to help you I need as I propose.
    Last edited by janch; 10th May 2017, 21:26.
    http://navi-guru.blogspot.com/

Comment

I make a screenshoot of the file structure of the SDcard but when i remove the SDcard and connect the tool to my pc only SDMMC DISK empty

Click image for larger version

Name:	SDcard.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	39.1 KB
ID:	447205Click image for larger version

Name:	SDcard XML.jpg
Size:	110.0 KB
ID:	447206Click image for larger version

Name:	SDMMC.JPG
Size:	36.3 KB
ID:	447207

Comment

Ok, as I can see there is nothing you can modify on SD card in order to "unlock" the device. So navigation app is not on a SD card so you need access to internal storage. If I understand correctly you cannot access it trough a file explorer via USB connection? On such devices you can usually make connection with Windows Mobile Device Center (as I see you are running Win 7)

edit: never mind, I just find out that you cannot connect this device with USB to see or edit the internal storage! So you'll need a workaround with the SD card unlock script. Link below. Inside is readme file with a full tutorial and it's confirmed that it works on pn 6000, pn 4000 and pn 3000 so you are good to go.

Zippyshare.com - VDO PN6000 Unlock SD By Midnight Blues.zip

Good luck!
        Last edited by janch; 11th May 2017, 17:05.
        http://navi-guru.blogspot.com/

Comment

Thank's for your help.
          I install Midnight Blues after that i use the original SDcard with Igo8, copy all original files from the SD card to the internal memory
          and Igo work like a charm.

Comment

Working...
          X