The owner is retiring, its time to let go of this awesome community to someone else who can continue the journey. This forum is for sale ( vBulletin license and domain name), The forum generates income from marketing, adsense, and membership. please send your REASONABLE offer to ibro0079@gmail.com if you are interested in buying it.

Announcement

Collapse

For Sale

The owner is retiring, its time to let go of this awesome community to someone else who can continue the journey. This forum is for sale ( vBulletin license and domain name). Please send your REASONABLE offer to ibro0079@gmail.com if you are interested in buying it. The forum generates income from marketing,
adsense, and membership

See more
See less

Update RNS 315 Europe V10 West

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any news about EAST V10? Anyone have?

Comment

No. Yesterday ask in VW and does not know if it will ever be released :-(
      rns315@volny.cz I not found in the rules that would be prohibited email here. If I'm wrong, do not be mad at me. Immediately delete it. sigpic

Comment

Hello, then I understand that I can take the CID that brought the V9 and use it in this file that I downloaded that is the V10?

Comment

Originally posted by Uglekislorod View Post

The contents do not matter V8-V9-V10, the CID / PASSWORD pair works for any version.

Ok I understand that then with the CID of the v9 also serves for the v10

Comment

Originally posted by clouseau22 View Post
            No. Yesterday ask in VW and does not know if it will ever be released :-(
            Very strange. West V10 is out, shouldnt be that hard or expensve to manufacture East also. Same goes for RNS-510 system, which now has West 2018 but not East.

RNS-310 East V10 is out. So logic says that RNS-315 East should come or be released also.

Comment

Hi download the RNS 315 Europe V10 West,, when the sd card is inserted into the unit it detects v10, runs for a couple of minutes then reboots every few minutes, i decided the version I had downloaded had become corrupted, so while downloading a fresh version, had a quick version search (found on another forum) this appears to be an issue with V10.
              Some suggestions say it could be down to firmware versions, Has anybody else had similar issues with this or found a solution

Comment

After upgrading on an RNS315 V5 to V10 I have problem, sat nav keeps crashing then coming back on. Do the 315 V10update upgrade the GPS tracking function or it upgrade maps only ?

Comment

just contacted VW via two dealers and then Live chat, tried to convince me that that the firmware is on the sd card with the map, then after a while of explaining he changed and said you need a seperate sd card with the firmware (software) update, but refused to give me the part number or to pass the part number to my local dealer.

Comment

It does not make sense in this case to contact VW...they know less than we here
                    rns315@volny.cz I not found in the rules that would be prohibited email here. If I'm wrong, do not be mad at me. Immediately delete it. sigpic

Comment

yeah thanks was beginning to realise that, they did seem very useless.

Comment

Whereabouts are you?

Comment

Hi guys, maybe a stupid question but how to know how to.separate the Samsung cards, which are older than 2016 and which are newer models?

Comment

Lancashire

Comment

I've updated a couple with V10 with no problems. If you fancy a trip up to North Yorks then I'll have a go at yours.

Comment

Working...
                              X