First $5K will acquire this asset before its gone. Please email me at ibro0079@gmail.com

This forum is for sale ( vBulletin license, domain name, and database). Price just reduced to $5K ( this includes gpsunderground.com and gsm4share.com)

Announcement

Collapse

For Sale

The owner is retiring, its time to let go of this awesome community to someone else who can continue the journey. This forum is for sale ( vBulletin license and domain name). Price just reduced to $5K Please email me at ibro0079@gmail.com if you are interested in buying it. The forum generates income from marketing,
adsense, and membership

See more
See less

Update RNS 315 Europe V10 West

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the offer, but if you have the same map I would assume it would create the same issues.

Comment

Okay then...

Comment

It will be very usefull to know which version of RNS315 SW are OK with WE V10 and which are NOT OK. So, please check your SW and report here.
        1. Checked SW 0407 - working 100% OK.

Comment

Checked SW 0319 - working 100% OK.
          3T0035192J
          H52
          Last edited by clouseau22; 25th January 2018, 19:32. Reason: add info
          rns315@volny.cz I not found in the rules that would be prohibited email here. If I'm wrong, do not be mad at me. Immediately delete it. sigpic

Comment

Software version 0319
            system hardware version H59

Rebooting

Comment

Software 0010

Hardware H05

Working 100% okay.

2 other units updated with no details available presently, all working okay.

Comment

Also sw 0020 along with hw H40 o.k.
                Last edited by titan181; 25th January 2018, 20:33.

Comment

@ clouseau22 - please report HW of yours "Checked SW 0319 - working 100% OK."
                  Last edited by Ed1; 25th January 2018, 06:57.

Comment

I have downloaded and tried (run from sd card) a version downloaded from a different forum, and the issue remains, rebooting.

Comment

I suspect if the dodgy maps remain on the internal storage then the issue will remain, irrespective of the maps being used on the sd card. You'll need to remove (or replace) the maps on the internal storage and load (or run off the card) a valid set of maps.

Comment

Hi I think I might have explained this badly, the unit itself runs perfectly with v9 map, never reboots, its when you assign the sd card with v10 map that the issue begins, I usually run from sd card for a week or two before installing to unit, to make sure there are no issues.

Comment

So you still have V9 on the internal memory?

Comment

yes, so it still works fine, have been on another forum with members that are having the same issue, and all those that have reinstalled v9 have stopped the problem

Comment

I had an issue with a previous Amundsen + (RNS315) with a copy of V9 maps which did this to the unit. I downloaded another set of V9 maps and all was well again. I've not found an issue currently with the download in the first post of this thread. Have you tried that one, or have you downloaded from some of the other contributors later in the thread?

Comment

I have downloaded the first post in this thread, and I have downloaded from another gps site, who have members on there experiencing the same problems, they dont have a solution to it either

Comment

Working...
                                X