Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RNS-510 V15 VersionSD

-Decompress .Rar -Grabar Iso on CD or DVD
    -Coping MAPS folders, MAPSDVD and Test song in the root of the SD to verify that the SD reader works.
    -Introduce the SD into the RNS and see what the song is playing
    - Put the RNS in fimrware reading mode doing hard reset. press "eject CD + voice control + SETUP" until it restarts
    -Meter CD DVD map charger and accept when requested.
    http://ul.to/f/wicaur

east or west?

Comment

Originally posted by blazpoglavc View Post
      east or west?
      West.

Comment

RNS510 V15 WEST
        the easiest way to backup and share your files with everyone.

Comment

Torrent available?

Comment

Originally posted by paguana View Post
            -Coping MAPS folders, MAPSDVD and Test song in the root of the SD to verify that the SD reader works.
            - Put the RNS in fimrware reading mode doing hard reset. press "eject CD + voice control + SETUP" until it restarts

All,

I have done the steps as explained and go to my RNS and do the also the explained steps. It start after 1,5h the system and give me the dvd back and the screen was black. I start the system and get the "nice" picture "fimrware reading mode". That i must insert the Download CD/DVD because the RNS couldnt start.

I try softreset but nothing helps. also after disconnecting the battery, and wait 30 Minutes.

On the end I install the 5238 and have no maps now on the RNS.

Could anybody explain or give me an idea, what could be the issue why the SD installation looks great but not succesfull.

--> update after 2 days...

you must have a good SD-Card or a good SD-Card adapter (for Micro SD or...) and the card inside must be a HC. I try different SD-Cards and also Adapter and the solution is like the Verbatim DVD!
            If you do updates like them, please invest a little bit more money for great quality products and the update will be run without problems!

I use on the end a Kingston SD-Card (with Micro adapter). A Sony SD-Card, a Sandisk SD-Card with Adapter and/or Adapter doesn't help. I use also 8GB and 16GB and boths of them works fine.
            So enough as experience for you

Best regards

Last edited by rayman_vienna; 28th January 2018, 19:06.

Comment

Comment

Hello

Is it possible to update from SD card if I already have burned image DVD?I mean copy files from DVD to computer and then to SD card
                What are the next step?
                Or can somebody upload this maps to mega.nz,please?
                Does the starting CD works with all maps version or special cd needs to be downloaded for each map version?

Comment

Hello

Downloaded first link followed instructions but radio is saying ERROR CD,can not read or something,
                  I burned file on CD (brand) that worked before with FW update..
                  Any ideas plase?

Comment

Better do update via dvd+r dl with latest maps and stop play with sd method. Clean laser if needed and will be everything fine.

Comment

Originally posted by brkicn View Post
                      Better do update via dvd+r dl with latest maps and stop play with sd method. Clean laser if needed and will be everything fine.
                      Hm mtried DVD+R DL but same error,maybe only the cleaning of laser can help as last option.
                      Will normal cleaning cd help with that or is there some special method?
                      But when I try movie dvd DL it was playing fine so not sure if the cleaning laser will be the issue...
                      Last edited by fazy183; 5th April 2018, 14:47.

Comment

it can help, but not cheap China cd cleaner. Hama, Philips... will be good choice.

Comment

OK I will try, think I got Hama

Comment

Every time I've experienced DVD read error I first tried with lense cleaner..but unfortunately it never ever helped
                            http://navi-guru.blogspot.com/

Comment

i can help you
                              janch

Comment

Working...
                              X