The owner is retiring, its time to let go of this awesome community to someone else who can continue the journey. This forum is for sale ( vBulletin license and domain name), The forum generates income from marketing, adsense, and membership. please send your REASONABLE offer to ibro0079@gmail.com if you are interested in buying it.

Announcement

Collapse

For Sale

The owner is retiring, its time to let go of this awesome community to someone else who can continue the journey. This forum is for sale ( vBulletin license and domain name). Please send your REASONABLE offer to ibro0079@gmail.com if you are interested in buying it. The forum generates income from marketing,
adsense, and membership

See more
See less

SKODA Amundsen EU West 2017/2018 EUROPA // PART NUMBER : 5L0 051 236T

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by titan181 View Post

Please stop write nonsenses and accuse me !
    See the "gigidel" s linked picture and a the m.y. date of his car.
    This is not a Discover/MIB series,but amundsen+ even simple amundsen. (RNS310
    I do not blame you. Sorry.
    Look at the post #1: PART NUMBER: 5L0 051 236T, in the file hosting pay attention to the size of the archive.
    Open this link: GENUINE SKODA AMUNDSEN 2nd MIB SAT NAVIGATION SD CARD UK EUROPE 2017 5L0051236T and read below:
    ONLY SUITABLE FOR AMUNDSEN MIB NAVIGATION UNITS AND NOT WORKING IN AMUNDSEN+ NAVIGATION UNITS
    Last edited by Uglekislorod; 20th February 2018, 19:57.
    I use automatic translator, sorry for the mistakes. sigpic

Comment

But i have answered to the question put by Gigidel.Read the question once more again.

Comment

titan181 Sorry, I misunderstood you.
        Yes, he has Amundsen or Amundsen + and needs other content.

I use automatic translator, sorry for the mistakes. sigpic

Comment

I have an MIB / octi III 2014,
          i was good in TT, but in branded navi i never poked around.
          is there a guide for me to follow?

I really want to give this a shot with this post but i dont want to srew things up, i now have the 2014 maps original.
          just don't know the do's and don'ts atm
          Last edited by Flyer1; 18th March 2018, 14:45. Reason: EDIT; its a pitty i cannot pay a premium dl with my paypall acc though i saw

Comment

how do we change CID. with program MMC and same protocol as RNS315?

Comment

Hello

Where find maps for AMUNDSEN+ ?

Comment

year your Amundsen+ ?

Comment

Working...
                X