The owner is retiring, its time to let go of this awesome community to someone else who can continue the journey. This forum is for sale ( vBulletin license and domain name), The forum generates income from marketing, adsense, and membership. please send your REASONABLE offer to ibro0079@gmail.com if you are interested in buying it.

Announcement

Collapse

For Sale

The owner is retiring, its time to let go of this awesome community to someone else who can continue the journey. This forum is for sale ( vBulletin license and domain name). Please send your REASONABLE offer to ibro0079@gmail.com if you are interested in buying it. The forum generates income from marketing,
adsense, and membership

See more
See less

RNS315 updating europe maps guidance

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nasir91
    started a topic RNS315 updating europe maps guidance

RNS315 updating europe maps guidance

Hi everyone,

I have a vw passat with a RNS315 west Europe maps.
    I want to update my Europe maps.

Is there anyone who can guide me. I have seen a lot of information about Ubuntu, sd card etc. I have tried Ubuntu but my card is not being showed as MMCBLK0.

I have the maps wich have been used for rns310. If I am not wrong i can use the same maps for my RNS315.

Can someone help me with updating the rns315 maps.

Please guide me step by step how i can updates the maps.

Thank you very much.

• clouseau22
    replied

http://www.strihanividea.cz/315procedure.txt

Leave a comment:

• nasir91
    replied
    Dear Chelno,

thank you, now i have the right maps . Can anyone guide me step by step how to copy the maps to a sc card.

Leave a comment:

• chelnov
    replied
    no you cant use maps from 310 to 315

Leave a comment:

Working...
X