VW RNS 510 & Skoda Columbus I - Firmware GUIDE & DOWNLOADS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Masie View Post
    I'm reading on other places on the internet that people fixed it by loading the 266x firmware. the only problem is that I cannot find it anywhere
    Probably not the same issue as you have. ECUorder is pretty much fatal. I've tried many times to fix the half a dozen units I have in the workshop with software fixes, and the only thing I've ever managed to do is fail.

Comment

• Just wondering then why I successfully could reload the 5274 image ( just still no touch after it )

is there an other way to mark the unit for downgrade when you can not use the buttons ?

Comment

• You can reload firmware but the touchscreen doesn't work? That's not a successful reload. I could talk you through the many different ways I've tried to reload a firmware on any number of units with this fault, using setconfig software, all different firmware versions, all different types of media, etc. and all failures. I would guess I've wasted over 100 hours on various different RNS510 and Columbus units, but in the end I've just come to accept that it's not gonna happen. I suggest you do the same.

Comment

• I can but it would be nice to understand better what failed, the only thing I did was replace the hard disk , after it it still worked , then I downgrade the firmware and upgrade it again from that moment I lost the touch and after than before mentioned situation exists.
          and I call it a successful firmware load because it doesn't hang during the process , it makes all steps and finishes with the notification that it was successful. of course it is really only successful when everything works again.

Comment

• I've updated to 5238 from 4020 and now my RNS is really slow. I've a C6 (HW 1T0 035 680 C).
            Can I downgrade to 4020 or 4120?

Comment

• Hi, I'm looking for SWL for VW Phaeton y2011. RNS810, HW38, 3D0035680B.
              The current version is 1224. Thanks.

Comment

• Your post is in the wrong section of the forum.
                There is no moderation in this thread?

Comment

• Hi !

I search Skoda fix for SW 5xxx/6xxx, links are dead, please HELP !!

Comment

• alvaroalvaro78: Here it is.
                    Zippyshare.com - Free File Hosting

Comment

• Tkanka a lot !

Comment

• Hi , I'm looking for a sw 266x firmware

who can help ?

Comment

• Hi guys! I need firmware 1036 for seat RNS 510 or 1020.
                          Thanks!

Comment

• Originally posted by chok0 View Post
                            Re: VW RNS 510 & Skoda Columbus I - Firmware GUIDE & DOWNLOADS
                            Hello chok0 can you help me please?

I have one Seat Leon fr from 12/2008 with bluetooth and i have this sistem:
                            https://image.ibb.co/my3FtH/1.jpg
                            https://image.ibb.co/cx9Yfx/2.jpg

I think i need this:
                            "SEAT
                            1. HW Vehicle: 0xC001 - 5P0 035 680 A (C3/C4A) [only firmware 0996, 1026, 1036]
                            "
                            But when i try download this:
                            "SEAT only
                            SW: 1036 Update (unmodified)
                            HW: C4A
                            part1 / part2 (209 MB)
                            "

Links are death

Will be waiting
                            Best Regards

Comment

• Here's 1036 SWL for SEAT:

Use "Like" button, I will be pleased.

Comment

• Ahoj!

Hledám opravu Škoda pro SW 3xxx / 4xxx, odkazy jsou mrtvé, prosím, HELP !!

Comment

Working...
                                X