First $5K will acquire this asset before its gone. Please email me at ibro0079@gmail.com

This forum is for sale ( vBulletin license, domain name, and database). Price just reduced to $5K ( this includes gpsunderground.com and gsm4share.com)

Announcement

Collapse

For Sale

The owner is retiring, its time to let go of this awesome community to someone else who can continue the journey. This forum is for sale ( vBulletin license and domain name). Price just reduced to $5K Please email me at ibro0079@gmail.com if you are interested in buying it. The forum generates income from marketing,
adsense, and membership

See more
See less

VW RNS315 europe west map update V9 sd 2017 skoda amundsen,seat mediasyst

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VW RNS315 europe west map update V9 sd 2017 skoda amundsen,seat mediasyst

hi to all,
    we alredy tested VW RNS315 europe west map update V9 sd 2017 for skoda amundsen,seat mediasyst all working perfect
    Click image for larger version

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	38.2 KB
ID:	450798Click image for larger version

Name:	2.jpg
Size:	27.4 KB
ID:	450799Click image for larger version

Name:	3.jpg
Size:	61.5 KB
ID:	450800
    Generating FSC code for BMW,nbt,evo id4,id5,sd cards for map update,AUDI MMI3G,VW,LEXUS,TOYOTA,MYGIG,conversion from USA to EU,ROW,repair,activation,also we offer EMULATORS.
    any qestions in PM or email or please visit my website.

Re: VW RNS315 europe west map update V9 sd 2017 skoda amundsen,seat mediasyst

please write in english
    Generating FSC code for BMW,nbt,evo id4,id5,sd cards for map update,AUDI MMI3G,VW,LEXUS,TOYOTA,MYGIG,conversion from USA to EU,ROW,repair,activation,also we offer EMULATORS.

Comment

Originally posted by sieras5 View Post
      hi to all,
      we alredy tested VW RNS315 europe west map update V9 sd 2017 for skoda amundsen,seat mediasyst all working perfect
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]13798[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]13799[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]13800[/ATTACH]
      yes that would be a bit weird if the update would not have gone well with the original SD card. or know someone downloading V9 cards ...? with the lock codes

Comment

MR Sieras .. I need this. Please price in PM. Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Roeland View Post
          yes that would be a bit weird if the update would not have gone well with the original SD card. or know someone downloading V9 cards ...? with the lock codes
          we can prduce self sd cards long time ago and offer for you yes its looks like original

Comment

Originally posted by sieras5 View Post
            we can prduce self sd cards long time ago and offer for you yes its looks like original
            Okay can you give me a price with Pm?

Comment

that would be perfect if you can upload the map tomorrow.
              thanks in advance

Comment

What did you write?

Comment

Originally posted by DungSports
                  up phụ bác chủ dùng khá là ok mua mấy cái rồi mai chuyển em cái nữa nhé

https://t.co/nSftinxSUx
                  What did you write?

Comment

Originally posted by chrisroest View Post
                    What did you write?
                    he was going to buy the V9 map and going to upload the map for us.

up phụ bác chủ dùng khá là ok mua mấy cái rồi mai chuyển em cái nữa nhé --> in google translate (vietnamese)

Comment

Name:	20151127_150244.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	75.2 KB
ID:	446884Click image for larger version

Name:	image-0-02-05-d09acf46894882823644f5ef4fa4b877d8fdb5fe8aba56422eb0de232d652828-V.jpg
Size:	27.7 KB
ID:	446885 Now I have a new card. Sieras thank you so fast and well. Mail is very fast. Thank you.

Comment

Name:	VW RNS 315  WEST V9 .jpg
Views:	1
Size:	68.7 KB
ID:	446886Click image for larger version

Name:	image-0-02-05-d09acf46894882823644f5ef4fa4b877d8fdb5fe8aba56422eb0de232d652828-V.jpg
Size:	27.7 KB
ID:	446887 Now I have a new card. Sieras thank you so fast and well. Mail is very fast. Thank you.[/QUOTE]

Comment

what it's this man ? sdcard with V9 and install maps show east V8 ?
                          I will upload maps for v9 we if someone need for free not for money like ....
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by liviulucian; 15th December 2016, 09:44.

Comment

Originally posted by liviulucian View Post
                            what it's this man ? sdcard with V9 and install maps show east V8 ?
                            I will upload maps for v9 EE if someone need for free not for money like ....
                            East europe v9 map not exist till now!its fake,i can also edit map name if you want to v12,or v18,but map content you get old from v8 east,
                            i have clear answer from dealer that map v9 east europe be released just in 45 week / 2017 , end of next year !
                            Last edited by sieras5; 15th December 2016, 09:09.

Comment

Old EAST 8 --New VEST 9 --- stupid it does not understand.

Comment

Working...
                              X