First $5K will acquire this asset before its gone. Please email me at ibro0079@gmail.com

This forum is for sale ( vBulletin license, domain name, and database). Price just reduced to $5K ( this includes gpsunderground.com and gsm4share.com)

Announcement

Collapse

For Sale

The owner is retiring, its time to let go of this awesome community to someone else who can continue the journey. This forum is for sale ( vBulletin license and domain name). Price just reduced to $5K Please email me at ibro0079@gmail.com if you are interested in buying it. The forum generates income from marketing,
adsense, and membership

See more
See less

Skoda Columbus (rns510) stuck on german

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skoda Columbus (rns510) stuck on german

Hi ,

My Skoda Columbus Navigation is stuck on German language.

when I try to change it to another language it starts but te load bar doesn't doe anything and after time it says it is not available.
    I already updated my firmware to 5274 and I installed the new V14 europe maps from dvd but I still cannot load the preferred language ( i tried different ones )

does anyone have any suggestions how to fix this ?

Masie

Re: Skoda Columbus (rns510) stuck on german

There's a guy on Briskoda forum called Rustynuts. He'll be able to help you if you're in the UK.

Comment

Massie: do downgrade to 27xx, change language and then do upgrade to 52xx.
      I have it verified. I had the same problem.

Comment

ThanK you , I will try the downgrade and upgrade.

i'm not in the UK so probably no solution for me there.

Comment

Going back to 2760, change the language and going back to 5274 did the trick , after upgrading back to 5274 I can now also change the language multiple times.

Thanks for the tip , hope this will be useful for others too.

p.s. I used the copy maps to sd tool in the past , my feeling is that this killed the language switching in the past.

Comment

Working...
          X