The owner is retiring, its time to let go of this awesome community to someone else who can continue the journey. This forum is for sale ( vBulletin license and domain name), The forum generates income from marketing, adsense, and membership. please send your REASONABLE offer to ibro0079@gmail.com if you are interested in buying it.

Announcement

Collapse

For Sale

The owner is retiring, its time to let go of this awesome community to someone else who can continue the journey. This forum is for sale ( vBulletin license and domain name). Please send your REASONABLE offer to ibro0079@gmail.com if you are interested in buying it. The forum generates income from marketing,
adsense, and membership

See more
See less

Mfd cd

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Mfd cd

HI!

My friend has a 2009 vw sharan. He buy it from netherland.
    The Sharan has mfd navigation and an original disc called Volkswagen navigation DX BeNeLux (V8)
    3B0 919 884 GT
    3B0 051 884 HH

Which is the last navi disc for it to Hungary.

Comment

For this system there are no maps for Hungary or any other Eastern European country (except Poland and Czech rep)
      The production of the system was stopped in 2004

Please note that the product portfolio for the DX platform will not be further extended. Regions which are not listed are not and will not be available.
      http://support.teleatlas.com/en/supp...nkt-info-page/
      Find another navigation system

http://gpsunderground.com/forum/blau...load-only.html
      Last edited by gazo; 16th February 2011, 11:47.
      All questions should be directed through the forum
      Private messages will be disregarded

Comment

Thx!

But the car manufactured in 2009. How can it be in this car this product was stopped in 2004? Maybe its not mfd, but mfd2??

Comment

hello

the link for iberia does not work plese send me the new link

tanks

Comment

Originally posted by pinaculada View Post
            hello

the link for iberia does not work plese send me the new link

tanks
            Contact your ISP
            Nothing wrong with Rapidshare

Comment

Can anyone please help me with finding the Middle East maps for my RNS2 DVD unit? Pleeease

Comment

You will not find anyting if you are looking for a CD for a DVD system
                Also the do not exist

Comment

Hello,

I'm really sorry for asking this question if it has been already asked but it has been 2 days now that i'm searching for this and it isn't really clear for me.

The short story :

My friend works in the VAG group and has Volkswagen Navigation DX original CDs.
                  He asked me to copy these but i wasn't able to do.

I used Verbatim CD-R with my LG burner and imgburn as software but CDs weren't readable by a Touareg for example.

So...

What is the right way to create an iso of these originals CDs?
                  Is there a correct set up to create iso and then burn CD in CloneCD or ImgBurn?
                  Should i use another CD burner?
                  Unlike Navigation DVD, there is no "unlock Cd" that is needed, right?

I would be really grateful if someone could point me to the right place or explain me how to do so.

Also i would upload every Navigation CD my friend gaves me if it could help.
                  I just need to know how to copy it correctly (many errors while reading...)

Thanks a lot in advance.

Regards,
                  Julien.

Comment

Working...
                  X