The owner is retiring, its time to let go of this awesome community to someone else who can continue the journey. This forum is for sale ( vBulletin license and domain name), The forum generates income from marketing, adsense, and membership. please send your REASONABLE offer to ibro0079@gmail.com if you are interested in buying it.

Announcement

Collapse

For Sale

The owner is retiring, its time to let go of this awesome community to someone else who can continue the journey. This forum is for sale ( vBulletin license and domain name). Please send your REASONABLE offer to ibro0079@gmail.com if you are interested in buying it. The forum generates income from marketing,
adsense, and membership

See more
See less

Mfd cd

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mmolvid
    started a topic Mfd cd

Mfd cd

Hi!

Anyone have the latest european version thats been out for MFD (1) i.e. the CD version?

• joshua_fr
    replied
    Re: Mfd cd

Hello,

I'm really sorry for asking this question if it has been already asked but it has been 2 days now that i'm searching for this and it isn't really clear for me.

The short story :

My friend works in the VAG group and has Volkswagen Navigation DX original CDs.
    He asked me to copy these but i wasn't able to do.

I used Verbatim CD-R with my LG burner and imgburn as software but CDs weren't readable by a Touareg for example.

So...

What is the right way to create an iso of these originals CDs?
    Is there a correct set up to create iso and then burn CD in CloneCD or ImgBurn?
    Should i use another CD burner?
    Unlike Navigation DVD, there is no "unlock Cd" that is needed, right?

I would be really grateful if someone could point me to the right place or explain me how to do so.

Also i would upload every Navigation CD my friend gaves me if it could help.
    I just need to know how to copy it correctly (many errors while reading...)

Thanks a lot in advance.

Regards,
    Julien.

Leave a comment:

• gazo
    replied

You will not find anyting if you are looking for a CD for a DVD system
    Also the do not exist

Leave a comment:

• Noman Aziz
    replied

Can anyone please help me with finding the Middle East maps for my RNS2 DVD unit? Pleeease

Leave a comment:

• gazo
    replied

Originally posted by pinaculada View Post
    hello

the link for iberia does not work plese send me the new link

tanks
    Contact your ISP
    Nothing wrong with Rapidshare

Leave a comment:

• pinaculada
    replied

hello

the link for iberia does not work plese send me the new link

tanks

Leave a comment:

• kronk
    replied

Thx!

But the car manufactured in 2009. How can it be in this car this product was stopped in 2004? Maybe its not mfd, but mfd2??

Leave a comment:

• gazo
    replied

For this system there are no maps for Hungary or any other Eastern European country (except Poland and Czech rep)
    The production of the system was stopped in 2004

Please note that the product portfolio for the DX platform will not be further extended. Regions which are not listed are not and will not be available.
    http://support.teleatlas.com/en/supp...nkt-info-page/
    Find another navigation system

http://gpsunderground.com/forum/blau...load-only.html
    Last edited by gazo; 16th February 2011, 11:47.

Leave a comment:

• kronk
    replied

HI!

My friend has a 2009 vw sharan. He buy it from netherland.
    The Sharan has mfd navigation and an original disc called Volkswagen navigation DX BeNeLux (V8)
    3B0 919 884 GT
    3B0 051 884 HH

Which is the last navi disc for it to Hungary.

Leave a comment:

• mazmar
    replied

yes i've found this thread but it states. MFD CD and i have unit MFD2 CD

Leave a comment:

• gazo
    replied
    You may have been searching but it is still annoying to post in a DVD item with a question on CD navigation
    There are at least 6 items on this forum stating that the obsolete TravelPilot DX cd's do not cover Eastern Europe and never will
    Except Poland and Czech Republic

Leave a comment:

• mazmar
    replied
    Hi sorry if this has been answered but believe me i've tried to google it but no luck. either no noob guide or nothing.

is there a way to install new maps (doesnt need to be v7) to Skoda MFD2 CDversion?

i've bought it and month later they've switched to dvd version and i can't get CD for slovakia ... it is updated only on DVD
    Last edited by gazo; 9th January 2011, 13:53.

Leave a comment:

• gazo
    replied
    Re: MFD CD Version

It is strongly advised never to use a cleaning cd in navigation equipment
    The point is that the accumulated dust, fine sand and tar (smoking) together form a perfect lapping paste (abrasive) for the sensitive plastic of the laser lens.

Always use a Q-tip with a drop of isoprppanol (cleaning alcohol) and nothing else

Leave a comment:

• hardsession
    replied

Yesterday I've recorded for a friend with a MFD unit on a 2005 VW Passat a DX cd and it was necessary to buy a dry cleaning lens cd because is unit wasn't reading the original cd. After that, problem solved reading burned cd and the original!
    Burned with Plextor PX-708A and Sony Supremas cd-r.

Good luck!

Leave a comment:

• AppieHeijn
    replied

I use Verbatim cd's and I write on the lowest speed possible. For me that is 1x with clonecd. You can give it a try

Leave a comment:

Working...
X