Requests rti mmm+ hdd 2018

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Requests rti mmm+ hdd 2018

good afternoon, is there an update for rti mmm + hdd? who heard anything about this?

Mabey a group buy? Or a link already?
    If the site stay's up
    http://www.parts4swedes.nl/nl/produc...-v50-c70-xc90/

Comment

I emailed Volvo UK a week ago, and they confirmed that the latest MMM+ update has just been released, part number 322140460, which agrees with the link posted by jimmyw. About time - 2 years since the last update!!!

Comment

Last year member Black1 collected for a group purchase of the MMM+ RTI. I have been in contact with him, and he assures me that as soon as the disc is available he will message all those who contributed and share the files.

Should anyone who has contributed not hear from him, they should email him directly.

Comment

Originally posted by malcy990 View Post
          Last year member Black1 collected for a group purchase of the MMM+ RTI. I have been in contact with him, and he assures me that as soon as the disc is available he will message all those who contributed and share the files.

Should anyone who has contributed not hear from him, they should email him directly.
          Can i still participate? Black1 seems to be Banned!!
          Last edited by jimmyw; 26th December 2017, 16:29.

Comment

To whom it is interesting, here it is possible to throw off on a new disk ***.gpspower...net/volvo/347158-volvo-rti-mmm-hdd-europa-2017-2018-a.html I'm already in the share, let's see how serious it is.

Comment

Working...
            X