The owner is retiring, its time to let go of this awesome community to someone else who can continue the journey. This forum is for sale ( vBulletin license and domain name), The forum generates income from marketing, adsense, and membership. please send your REASONABLE offer to ibro0079@gmail.com if you are interested in buying it.

Announcement

Collapse

For Sale

The owner is retiring, its time to let go of this awesome community to someone else who can continue the journey. This forum is for sale ( vBulletin license and domain name). Please send your REASONABLE offer to ibro0079@gmail.com if you are interested in buying it. The forum generates income from marketing,
adsense, and membership

See more
See less

Garmin Drivesmart 50 LMT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Garmin Drivesmart 50 LMT

Hi all

My Garmin Drivesmart 50 LMT shows "system software missing ``
    Garmin Express can´t find the device but i can see it in my Windows device manager.
    I need a tool and the firmware or how can i repair it?
    Thank you very much!

Originally posted by hidric View Post
    Hi all

My Garmin Drivesmart 50 LMT shows "system software missing ``
    Garmin Express can´t find the device but i can see it in my Windows device manager.
    I need a tool and the firmware or how can i repair it?
    Thank you very much!
    If you see it device manager like mass storage device - put inside needed update file GUPDATE.GCD . Keep it on cable or charger and restart unit - the SW will be updated. If you don't see it like device - then need it to handle it in so called preboot mode. Shut down unit. Keep pressed touch panel in spot between G and A and plug it to cable and flash it with updater. And the last way if nothing is working - download files from http://filefactory.com/folder/e90e373dbdd00bc3 and follow the instructions in Readme.txt. All be fine.

WBR, DebeliaMark, BG

Comment

Working...
    X