First $5K will acquire this asset before its gone. Please email me at ibro0079@gmail.com

This forum is for sale ( vBulletin license, domain name, and database). Price just reduced to $5K ( this includes gpsunderground.com and gsm4share.com)

Announcement

Collapse

For Sale

The owner is retiring, its time to let go of this awesome community to someone else who can continue the journey. This forum is for sale ( vBulletin license and domain name). Price just reduced to $5K Please email me at ibro0079@gmail.com if you are interested in buying it. The forum generates income from marketing,
adsense, and membership

See more
See less

Kenwood FVZ806EF2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kenwood FVZ806EF2

Hi guys. Sorry if this is the wrong section. https://kenwood.garmin.com was no help for me so i give this forum i try instead.
    I'm running a Subaru Forester XT -05 with a Kenwood navigation unit. The label says FVZ806EF2 and it works great, except for the maps that are dated back to 2005. I visited the local Subaru dealer today and asked for newer maps, but apparently my unit is too old which sounds wierd. But between him and me there was a international website who could help me out, but he could not give me more info then that.

So now i'm stuck and don't know what i should do. Buy a newer unit?

Click image for larger version

Name:	20161204_161730.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	246.7 KB
ID:	450844
    Click image for larger version

Name:	20161129_121109.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	219.1 KB
ID:	450845

Re: Kenwood FVZ806EF2

I have new maps for your Kenwood, PM me if interested