Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GarminAsus M10

Hi,

Anyone using this phone ? How is it ? Good ? The phone provides Lane assist ? Is it using Garmin XT Mobile also ?

Re: Garmin Asus M10

Yes, the phone come with JV and lane assist. But not sure whether it is GMXT or not? the version show in the phone is 5.80.40wp.

Comment

Originally posted by recaro_sr1 View Post
      Yes, the phone come with JV and lane assist. But not sure whether it is GMXT or not? the version show in the phone is 5.80.40wp.
      Oh.. so how do you update the maps ?

When starting the Garmin, does it show Garmin XT ?

How is the performance ? Is it good ?

Comment

I update the map from Garmin official website.

The software was build inside the ROM, so there is no startup page.

Thanks to 600Mhz processor and 512 RAM, the phone running very smooth.

Comment

May I ask, did anyone tried to copy the Map from M10 to any Garmin Nuvi PND to use? Thanks!

Comment

The map in M10 is the same with Garmin nuvi 1460, it should be compatible.

Comment

Originally posted by recaro_sr1 View Post
              The map in M10 is the same with Garmin nuvi 1460, it should be compatible.
              Thanks! Because the Chinese Map of Hong Kong / Macao / Guangdong (Canton) seems only available in Garmin-Asus Nuvifone M10 which sold in Hong Kong!

Comment

Lucky for u. cause in some country it's too hard to get map update on this device.

Comment

Hello anyone please have the rom it's English garmin M10, because mine was purchased in France and is in french, I would like to put in English

Comment

Originally posted by h530251 View Post
                    Hi,

Anyone using this phone ? How is it ? Good ? The phone provides Lane assist ? Is it using Garmin XT Mobile also ?
                    yes this phone is good, i try it and got it, but the gps its clean last update available, for the us and eurpoe country, but i want the asia map, the video codec can read the divx but no additional player, just wmplayer...,the software installed is very basic no surpriz, camera 5 mega pixel but without flash... heuu very goog screen like iphone very sweet

Comment

Originally posted by marshall78 View Post
                      Hello anyone please have the rom it's English garmin M10, because mine was purchased in France and is in french, I would like to put in English
                      Just wondering it there anyway we can extract the Garmin software on the phone and run it on any windows mobile phone... hmm.....

Comment

Originally posted by h530251 View Post
                        Just wondering it there anyway we can extract the Garmin software on the phone and run it on any windows mobile phone... hmm.....
                        Exact same thing I'm wondering. Don't really know where else to post this. Worried that it will get pulled down from XDA or PPCGeeks site. It's hard telling where they draw the line as to what is warez and what isn't. You can 2 different softwares that they rip off a phone and one will be deemed warez while the other is much more of a mainstream app that can be purchased, but it will be allowed. *scratching head*

Anyways, would love to see what someone can do with it.

Comment

Re: GarminAsus M10

chk out Garmin asus M10 XDA Link

Garmin-Asus M10 - xda-developers

Comment

Garmin Cyclops ™ for Garmin XT 5.52 (Garmin Asus M10)

Cyclopes are placed where and how do I know you are active cards ...thanks in advance!
                            Last edited by vankatavan; 6th March 2012, 17:40.

Comment

Working...
                            X