• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GMXT - Nokia

Hi is there a garmin xt that will work with a Nokia N900

thanks

re: GMXT - Nokia

N900, os Maemo 5, not at is moment, only ovi maps...
    Click "Like" or "Thanks" to show your appreciation rather than post "Thanks"...

Comment

Issues with Garmin Mobile XT and Nokia E71

Hi!

I just reinstalled Garmin on my E71. It worked before but I had to install it from scratch. I did everything as I should and software works normally. It reads single maps (like Adria Route 3.10).

But if I want to use compiled maps (unlocked) unit can't detect those. It detects basemap but it does not detect compiled ones. BTW, same compiled maps work with another device (Garmin Nuvi). As far I know and from my experiences this should work.

I did try with different map names combinations but no go.
      Any help / hints / would be appreciated.

thanks
      Last edited by ozi; 3rd August 2010, 15:08.

Comment

Re: Issues with Garmin Mobile XT and Nokia E71

I have a Nokia E71 with three unlocked Garmin maps operating from an 8GB micro SDHC card - with absolutely no glitches whatsoever. As an obvious question: Have you put your unlocked maps inside a "Garmin" directory on the SDHC card and not into the Root Directory of the card?

Comment

Mobile XT for Symbian, Nokia E52

Guys,

Is there a Garmin Mobile XT for Nokia E52?

Comment

Garmin XT uiq3 lost gps signal with external bt gps

I'm using external freedom keychain 2000 bt gps branded as vodafone gps. It works very well with sygic maps and all j2me gps apps at 9600bps, but GXT connect at 4800bps. After ~10min garmin lost signal from gps and need to be restarted. MiniGPS for mtk chipset said I've got 88% band usage at 9600bps and over 130% at 4800bps.
            I is possible to force gxt to connect bt gps at higher speed than 4800?

Comment

Re: Mobile XT for Symbian, Nokia E52

You can get free navigation for your Nokia E52 via Nokia. Go to

Comment

Originally posted by louiemiranda View Post
                Guys,

Is there a Garmin Mobile XT for Nokia E52?
                yes, please read here for details: Pictures Tutorial For the Dummies On how to unlock Garmin Mobile XT on your phone
                Click "Like" or "Thanks" to show your appreciation rather than post "Thanks"...

Comment

You can also use the sygic mobile maps 10.

(I have e52 and have the Garmin, sygic and the nokia maps)

sygic is faster than the garmin. I've had many times the garmin telling me to turn after I've passed the street.

Comment

does anyone with the E52 and garmin XT has a problem with coordinates?
                    I can't input any coordinates, either to "where to" or to a new POI without garmin telling me they are invalid. And I know they aren't invalid, I even tried copying from another POI.
                    Nokia X6 works flawlessly on this, it seems a problem with E52 only. Can someone confirm this?

Comment

NOKIA E5

HEY guys i have purchased a new cell phone of nokia e5 n i want to use gps navigation service for free.... so i want to use a software to use that service....
                      thanks in advance...........

Comment

Re: NOKIA E5

First, your mobile comes already with free navigation, its called OVI Maps.
                        Second, your mobile comes with Symboian OS S60 3rd Edition FP2, so u can use any other software which is offered here in the forum and runs on ur OS.
                        Garmin, Sygic, etc...

Comment

Re: NOKIA E5

i got that very handset
                          yep, tom1807 is correct.

but for me, ovi maps that came with the handset is not sufficient for my use.
                          i live in small town in indonesia which is out of ovi maps coverage

so i put garmin and our country's free map

Comment

Can you help me with GarminMobileXT.sis ?

Can anybody help me with GarminMobileXT.sis because I can't install, it says The File is Corrupted. If you have this File please post here.

Comment

Re: Can you help me with GarminMobileXT.sis ?

Sorry.
                              I have GarminMobileXT 4.00.20 - Nokia 6600.

Comment

Working...
                              X