StreetPilot c330

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• StreetPilot c330

Does anyone know how to revert the firmware versions on a Garmin Streetpilot C330 to previous versions?

Thanks in advance for any replies
    Fred

garmin c330

is there update map for c330 with unlock?
    thanks

Comment

c330

Need some help to see if anyone knows any updated us and canada maps for pilot C330.
      Thanks you in advance for your time.

Comment

Re: c330

Best bet is to download a img file put on a 2 gig sd card then go settings/maps and uptick the old maps the only thing that will happen is your C330 will pop up a msg telling you your map is over 1 year old just hit OK and good for 6 to 12 months.

Dave

Comment

StreetPilot c330

I need some help/info on how to update maps on 2 of my Garmin StreetPilot c330's, does anybody know how? It has an SD slot but I need to know how and what maps to update.

Thanks!

EDIT: One of my c330 has software 2.10 and it is supposed to be up-to-date??? How is this possible when I go to website the other one updated to 6.10?
          Last edited by m4f1050; 13th August 2010, 21:13.

Comment

Re: How do I update maps on Garmin StreetPilot c330? Updated software 6.10 and audio

hi i have a c330 just get a 2gig sd card and put the sd card on you computer when you see the sd card files on the sd card create a folder name garmin now download the new map on this site when you open the file just drag the file name gmapsupp.img to you sd card file garmin now put you sd card in you 330 then go to tools then go to you map info there you will see the new map just put a check mark to the new map and you ready to go also you must leave the sd card in all the time

Comment

Garmin Streetpilot c330 ver 6.10

firstly, sorry I posted in the wrong forum initially (did it over in the Navigo part!) but I was wondering if anyone could help?

I have a Streetpilot bought in the USA and wanted to put a UK map on it - I have downloaded a couple and they are not recognised. How do I put a map (and which one) on the SD card so it is recognised? I have both 2 & 4 GB cards which I think work ok its just the maps that dont - what am I doing wrong?

Many thanks
              Last edited by TBirdUK; 27th December 2010, 12:40.

Comment

Re: Garmin Streetpilot c330 ver 6.10

Hi!

First: I have no experience with the C330. I own a C510 wich maybe similar.

Do you allready have a map of UK?
                If not you will find here a unlocked Image with UK and Ireland.

Just create a folder named "Garmin" on the SD-Card and put the Map in this folder.
                Somewhere in the MenĂ¼ ( "Wrench-Symbol" - "Map" -"Mapinfo" at the C510) you will see wich maps the C330 found.

best regards,

Klaus
                Last edited by klaus666; 27th December 2010, 22:57.

Comment

many thanks, might just be the maps I have downloaded that dont work then?

Comment

Hi!

as i said: i have no experience with the C330

make it like Nike: just do it ;-) and tell us what happens

best regards,

klaus

Comment

Street Pilot C330 will not connect to PC

Cannot get this unit to connect to the PC for update. Have loaded the USB drivers and the PC recognizes the drivers but the PC does not show the device in explorer.

Have tried this with Windows 7 32 & 64, and XP in VM, Have switched USB cables, plug/unplugged usb, powered PC & GPS on & off. NO JOY!

Any help would be appreciated.

Comment

Re: Street Pilot C330 will not connect to PC

I don't think that unit shows up in explorer period...not your fault......I have always just put maps on an sd card for those type of units

Garmin webupdater will see it for software updates

Comment

Do I make a Garmin Folder and add the map as a supp file? It has a City Nav NA Ver 8 and I want to add the latest....will I need to change/update the Navcore and which NA map can I use?

Problem Solved: Created map supp file in a Garmin folder on a 2 gb SD card. Deselected old map and it works fine.

Thanks for the assist TCIII
                          Last edited by warren41; 28th March 2011, 20:12.

Comment

Worked great all, I used a 4 gig sd card tho! Thanks so much!

Comment

StreetPilot c330 Asian?

Hello everybody, I just joined recently and have learned a lot, but I wasn't able to find anything about a particular model. There was a special version of the StreetPilot c330 released that had asian language support. And I am trying to find out if there is a way to convert/add this support to my older c330 in order to give to another family member. Any help or info about this would be great.

Comment

Working...
                              X