Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Latest Australia safty Camera POI released 27/07/10

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Latest Australia safty Camera POI released 27/07/10

    Here attached is the latest Safety Speed Camera POI file
    as i updated my Nuvi's 660, 765, and 3790T

    You need to create a *.UNL file for these
    as it is locked
    Attached Files
    Last edited by hulio; 28th July 2010, 08:33.

  • #2
    Re: Latest Australia Safety Camera POI released 27/07/10

    Thanks for file

    The UNL parameters are 900 9 5 51

    A

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Latest Australia Safety Camera POI released 27/07/10

      Originally posted by Andy1 View Post
      Thanks for file

      The UNL parameters are 900 9 5 51

      A
      Cheers That will help those wanting the POI file

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Latest Australia Safety Camera POI released 27/07/10

        hulio are these POIs only suitable for the respective Garmin models you have named above e.g. I have a nuvi 260 - are any of the POIs above able to be used in my unit?

        Thanks.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Latest Australia Safety Camera POI released 27/07/10

          Originally posted by jackspratt View Post
          hulio are these POIs only suitable for the respective Garmin models you have named above e.g. I have a nuvi 260 - are any of the POIs above able to be used in my unit?

          Thanks.
          No anyone of the files would of done
          sorry my bad i just saved them that way
          i fixed up the attachment now to save anymore confusion
          Last edited by hulio; 28th July 2010, 08:49.

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Latest Australia Safety Camera POI released 27/07/10

            please excuse my ignorance, but how do I load the poi's onto the Garmin? I am updating a mates Nuvi 760 and am not familiar with these units thanks for your understanding

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Latest Australia Safety Camera POI released 27/07/10

              Originally posted by albybach View Post
              please excuse my ignorance, but how do I load the poi's onto the Garmin? I am updating a mates Nuvi 760 and am not familiar with these units thanks for your understanding
              See
              should help

              regards
              A

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Latest Australia Safety Camera POI released 27/07/10

                Hi,
                I unzip'd safety_camera_australia.gpi and placed it in \Garmin\POI, together with the safety_camera_australia.unl with the unlock code generated from the keygen. Tool->System->Abount shows 'Cyclops Australia Data', so it seems it has been unlocked ok. However, when I goes pass an intersection where I know there is red light/speed camera, it's not alerting me..anyone has any idea. By the way, it's a Nuvi 600. TIA

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Latest Australia Safety Camera POI released 27/07/10

                  Originally posted by m950 View Post
                  Hi,
                  I unzip'd safety_camera_australia.gpi and placed it in \Garmin\POI, together with the safety_camera_australia.unl with the unlock code generated from the keygen. Tool->System->Abount shows 'Cyclops Australia Data', so it seems it has been unlocked ok. However, when I goes pass an intersection where I know there is red light/speed camera, it's not alerting me..anyone has any idea. By the way, it's a Nuvi 600. TIA
                  You probably have to enable the alert - toolssystem, settings, proximity points, change, audio

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Latest Australia Safety Camera POI released 27/07/10

                    Hi all, thanks for this just wondered how I can get it onto my Garmin GPSMAP 60Csx handheld as the Garmin POI loader software appears to need a csv or gpx file?

                    TIA

                    EauMan

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Latest Australia Safety Camera POI released 27/07/10

                      i have a garmin 855 but i haven't been able load the australia safety camera poi, i have followed the above information and installed them on my 760 without a problem. Any help would be appreciated.

                      Thank you
                      Last edited by saturn2001; 3rd November 2010, 11:39.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Latest Australia Safety Camera POI released 27/07/10

                        Hi guys,

                        Has anyone got newer POI files for Australia ?

                        Thanks

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Latest Australia Safety Camera POI released 27/07/10

                          Hi Staff SGT do you happen to share a l8r version of the database of safety cams??

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Latest Australia Safety Camera POI released 27/07/10

                            Originally posted by hulio View Post
                            Here attached is the latest Safety Speed Camera POI file
                            as i updated my Nuvi's 660, 765, and 3790T

                            You need to create a *.UNL file for these
                            as it is locked
                            Any update as yet ??
                            Thanks in advance

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Latest Australia Safety Camera POI released 27/07/10

                              G’day,
                              I wish to ask if someone could explain how you create a *.UNL file from the downloaded poi 765.rar‎ file please. The rest of the process I understand but can’t figure out how to replace the text with the generated code. Any help much appreciated. I hope this is in the right section also as first time .
                              Greg

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X