The owner is retiring, its time to let go of this awesome community to someone else who can continue the journey. This forum is for sale ( vBulletin license and domain name), The forum generates income from marketing, adsense, and membership. please send your REASONABLE offer to ibro0079@gmail.com if you are interested in buying it.

Announcement

Collapse

For Sale

The owner is retiring, its time to let go of this awesome community to someone else who can continue the journey. This forum is for sale ( vBulletin license and domain name). Please send your REASONABLE offer to ibro0079@gmail.com if you are interested in buying it. The forum generates income from marketing,
adsense, and membership

See more
See less

Garmin Cyclops™ Safety Cameras - EU, AU, NA, ZA, RU, ME

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• re: Garmin Cyclops™ Safety Cameras - EU, AU, NA, ZA, RU, ME

Zippyshare is always nice:

Cyclops_May-12-2013-UnLocked.rar

Comment

Download a file:-
      January 10. 2013 ALL Countries Updated...

Note: Download this and just extract and copy files from POI directory into your device POI directory...

First you must search your POI directory in your device and copy them in it , instead of looking for help in this forum.

Note: If you download these files ,do not look at first list above...it contains only very hard/exciting numbers...you dont need them.

The requested file could not be found

Comment

Right now I've done this.

UNLOCKED FILES, READY FOR USE (NO UNL CODE REQUIRED):
        Cyclops_May-12-2013-UnLocked.rar SOME Countries Updated...

Note: Download this and just extract and copy files into your device POI directory...
        First you must search your POI directory in your device and copy them in it , instead of looking for help in this forum.

Note: If you download these files ,do not look at first hidden list above...it contains only very hard/exciting numbers...you dont need them."

Which basically is, copy the ".gpi" that fits you into "Garmin/POI" folder

I turn on my garmin device and how do I know it works?

Comment

Originally posted by Matatrols View Post
          Right now I've done this.

Cyclops_May-12-2013-UnLocked.rar SOME Countries Updated...

Note: Download this and just extract and copy files into your device POI directory...

Note: If you download these files ,do not look at first hidden list above...it contains only very hard/exciting numbers...you dont need them."

Which basically is, copy the ".gpi" that fits you into "Garmin/POI" folder

I turn on my garmin device and how do I know it works?
          make simulate route start near of knowing speedcam

put gps off and make route.... then simulate that route

or other way... just go to road.....

Comment

What about safety cameras for countries like Croatia, Serbia, Macedonia, Montenegro, BIH? Is it included in file "Cyclops_May-12-2013-UnLocked.rar"?
            Thanks.

Comment

European countries included:

Click image for larger version

Name:	cyclops.png
Views:	1
Size:	8.6 KB
ID:	442168

Comment

Hello!

I have a Garmin 2390 where the speed camera "warner" has expired.
                It there a guide how I install cyclops on my GPS?

Comment

Originally posted by s2341 View Post
                  Hello!

There are instructions at the begining of this thread. However all you need is to do is download the unlocked files and copy the .gpi files for the countries you need into the Garmin>PoI folder on your GPS unit via a USB link.

*****Please do not post thankyous, just click on Thanks*****

Comment

Originally posted by s2341 View Post
                    Hello!

Umhh...2390 nu link? No...the Cyclops Unlocked not works. Only with the service LIVE active (active subscription)

Cheers

Comment

Hi i am probably going to get shot down for this but. I have downloaded the locked version of these maps but i cant find the .unl file in the zip file. I have a .unl in my points of interest folder but this only contains my current unlock code for the original cams i have on my device. Will some one please point out to me where this .unl file is please.. Quite new to garmin as have only had tomtom previously but so far so good a great gps unit.. P.s Already looked all the way through this thread and i still cant find it. I know what it is meant to contain but i cannot for the life of me find this file?? Many thanks for any help..
                      Last edited by shane31; 21st May 2013, 12:02. Reason: Added detail

Comment

Yes, you WILL get shot!
                        Just read below very very very carefully to find out where you got it wrong!!!

Originally posted by P33dro View Post
                        Garmin Cyclops™ Safety Cameras - EU / AU / NA /ZA /RU

ORIGINAL FILES (FOR ADVANCED USERS ONLY):

Comment

Yes, you WILL get shot!
                          Just read below very very very carefully to find out where you got it wrong!!!

Originally posted by P33dro View Post

Just check page 71 of this thread (post 706). LAZY!!

Comment

Why download the locked maps???? Then you have the hassle of unlocking, generating unl etc.

Simply download the unlocked versions, use a free rar unzipper (I use Zipeg as it's free and is easy to use!) which will 'stitch' all the downloads together into a complete map, then drag into your Garmin via the usb lead and it will overwrite the map you have as it will probably have the same name - Simples!

Comment

Haha staring me in the face doh cheers all..

Comment

Latest Update May 25. 2013

Code:
                                File                                          FID PID RID VID Descr.& date             
                                ========================================================================================================================
                                safety_camera_Netherlands.gpi                2496   9   2  22 Netherlands May-22-2013 Safety Camera Database Copyright ©
                                safety_camera_France.gpi                     2496   9   3  22 France May-22-2013 Dangerous Zones Database Copyright © 20
                                safety_camera_Belgium_Luxembourg.gpi         2496   9   4  22 Belgium/Luxembourg May-21-2013 Safety Camera Database Copy
                                safety_camera_Australia.gpi                  2496   9   5  22 Australia/New Zealand May-25-2013 Safety Camera Database C
                                safety_camera_Portugal_Spain.gpi             2496   9   6  22 Portugal + Spain May-22-2013 Safety Camera Database Copyri
                                safety_camera_Italy_Slovenia.gpi             2496   9   7  22 Italy/Slovenia May-20-2013 Safety Camera Database Copyrigh
                                safety_camera_Germany_Austria.gpi            2496   9   8  22 Germany/Austria May-22-2013 Safety Camera Database Copyrig
                                safety_camera_Nordics.gpi                    2496   9  10  22 Nordics May-22-2013 Safety Camera Database Copyright © 200
                                safety_camera_Czech_Poland_Slovenia.gpi      2496   9  14  22 Eastern Europe May-25-2013 Safety Camera Database Copyrigh
                                safety_camera_US_Canada.gpi                  2496   9  27  22 US/Canada May-23-2013 Safety Camera Database Copyright © 2
                                safety_camera_Greece.gpi                     2496   9  26  22 Greece May-22-2013 Safety Camera Database Copyright © 2008
                                safety_camera_South_Africa.gpi               2496   9  29  22 South Africa May-20-2013 Safety Camera Database Copyright 
                                safety_camera_Russia.gpi                     2496   9  28  22 Russia May-20-2013 Safety Camera Database Copyright © 2008
                                safety_camera_UK_Ireland.gpi                 2496   9   1  22 UK/Ireland May-22-2013 Safety Camera Database Copyright ©
                                Cyclops-Locked SOME Countries Updated...

Note: Dont download this if you dont know how to use them...and then looking on forum for help
                                Cyclops-UnLocked SOME Countries Updated...

Note: If you download these files ,do not look at first hidden list above...it contains only very hard/exciting numbers...you dont need them.
                                Last edited by P33dro; 26th May 2013, 11:04.

Comment

Working...
                                X