The owner is retiring, its time to let go of this awesome community to someone else who can continue the journey. This forum is for sale ( vBulletin license and domain name), The forum generates income from marketing, adsense, and membership. please send your REASONABLE offer to ibro0079@gmail.com if you are interested in buying it.

Announcement

Collapse

For Sale

The owner is retiring, its time to let go of this awesome community to someone else who can continue the journey. This forum is for sale ( vBulletin license and domain name). Please send your REASONABLE offer to ibro0079@gmail.com if you are interested in buying it. The forum generates income from marketing,
adsense, and membership

See more
See less

Garmin Nuvi 50

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Garmin Nuvi 50

I'm trying to update a Garmin Nuvi 50 for a friend. But i can not see the maps and i can not find any hidden files. Software version 3.60. How can i,update and upgrade it?

I have downloaded the map CN Europe NTU 2109.30(Western Europe) and put it on a micro SD card. Now i can swith between the map from the intern memory and the map on the micro SD card.

Comment

Always safer to have 'unofficial' unlocked mapping on a media card anyway. The problem of not seeing the map *.img files in the device's internal memory is that they are in a .System folder which is hidden by default in Windows. Unhide in Control Panel>File Explorer Options (or Folder Options depending on OS)>View:

Comment

Thank you.

Comment

Working...
        X