garmin mobile xt for PNA wince6.0

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• garmin mobile xt for PNA wince6.0

i have a china brand PNA YF PA06 atlas4 running wince 6.0 ,i installed gmxt 5.02 and 5.03 but when during drawing map was lagggggg,did any 1 know what the happen?

Re: garmin mobile xt for PNA wince6.0

try to edit your \Garmin\Garmin\GarminDevice.xml replace all path which is not staring with your SDMMC card
    eg:
    "\Garmin\" to "GarminDevice.xml"
    "\" to "\SDMMC\"
    and so on....
    after restart garmin, the system will be faster compare to previous, however, your map file detail level and your SDMMC card reqd/write speed also plays a part

Comment

May i know how to edit the path??

Comment

Originally posted by andylee9738 View Post
        May i know how to edit the path??
        you can just open it with any text editor and do the edit

Comment

please upload a garmin program which can support pna wince 6 for us,i think so many ppl need this.thank you

Comment

Originally posted by bluesky2k View Post
            you can just open it with any text editor and do the edit
            What software to edit the path?? If can, can you edit for us?? Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by andylee9738 View Post
              What software to edit the path?? If can, can you edit for us?? Thank you
              open it in notepad or wordpad

Comment

Hi,
                Please write us detailed what to change because there are many SDMMC and Garmin words at the mentioned file.
                So please clarify what should we change EXCTLY to get the Garmin make quicker because the 5.00.30 version is still very slow... (I use it on Wayteq X820)

Other question: have you ever heard about port splitter in Garmin software? What is it used for ?

Thanks

Comment

still no ppl can help us to make garmin run stable in wince6.0 so saddddddddddddddd

Comment

[QUOTE=bluesky2k;5122]try to edit your \Garmin\Garmin\GarminDevice.xml replace all path which is not staring with your SDMMC card
                    eg:
                    "\Garmin\" to "GarminDevice.xml"
                    "\" to "\SDMMC\"
                    and so on....
                    after restart garmin, the system will be faster compare to previous, however, your map file detail level and your SDMMC card reqd/write speed also plays a part[/QUOTE

Just type "\Garmin\" to "GarminDevice.xml & "\" to "\SDMMC\" to the file name GarminDevice.xml??

Comment

no working for this rename,pls upload a full file for us sharing thank

Comment

please upload a garmin program which can support pna wince 6 for us,i think so many ppl need this.thank you

Comment

Originally posted by cwsim23 View Post
                          Try this ver. work perfect for my 5' chinese gps device, no more lagging. i just have minor problem which is when exit the garmin program, the mortscript error message will prompt out. dunno why and don't have the solution, the rest work perfect. hope this help

instruction:
                          1) Put ur garmin basemap, ur own country map into garmin folder.
                          2) Put ur needed voice, POI and Vehicle to the assign sub folder in garmin folder.
                          3) unlock the app using the know procedure. (pls refer other resource regarding how to unlock the garmin by generate the sw.unl file)

http://uploaded.to/file/jmbmfy

Comment

forgot to mention an important thing. manually hide your device win CE taskbar before launching garmin program. just check the "auto hide taskbar", "show clock" and uncheck the "keep the taskbar on top".

Comment

it perfect working on chinese pna win ce6.0?

Comment

Working...
                              X