Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Garmin Mobile PC - Chinese 5.00.60g

Garmin Mobile PC - Chinese 5.00.60g

Add full-featured navigation to your Laptop or ultra mobile PC with Garmin Mobile PC. Get maps, millions of POIs, easy-to-use navigation software, turn-by-turn directions that speak street names (English only), route planning and more — all from the trusted leader in GPS navigation, Garmin.

Navigate with Your Laptop

Plan Ahead

Garmin Mobile PC includes advanced navigational features to take the worry out of traveling. With route planning you can save routes, specify via points and preview simulated turns on your computer. In addition, Garmin Mobile PC automatically sorts multiple destinations to provide an efficient route for errands, deliveries or sales calls. A trip computer automatically records trip data and a trip log provides an electronic bread crumb trail, so you can see where you've been on the map. Even avoid certain roads or areas.

Get Travel InformationRapidshare
    Megaupload
    Depositfiles
    Hotfile
    Zshare
    Badongo
    Uploading.com
    2shared.com

Pass: n a v i t o t a l (without spaces)
    Attached Files
    Last edited by pietu; 18th June 2010, 01:16.

Re: Garmin Mobile PC - Chinese 5.00.60g

Can i use it in my pc with a bluetooth antena?

Comment

Yes, you can

Comment

Hi
        thanx for the software ... but when installing it asks for product key
        do you have it ... or is there a way to go around it

thanx

Comment

Use Jetmouse with your ID number take a look here

After you have generated the Unlock Code copy and paste it in a notepad file, save the file type as All Files (*.*) name of file= sw.unl

Paste the created file in GarminMobilePC folder.
          www.iptvthebest.net

Comment

DL and tested working on Win 7 x64. Tqvm.

Comment

Hello

I make the download, to win7 but it doesn´t make installation. I have to go to the folder in C:Programs\Garmin\GarminMobile Pc and click into the Que.exe file to run.

I have CN 2012 maps, but the MobilePc does not run the maps. I have the 62cs

I´m i missing something here??

Thanks

Comment

@Mathiotte
                GMPC can't use map > 2gb, try other cn2012 version which is < 2 gb
                Click "Like" or "Thanks" to show your appreciation rather than post "Thanks"...

Comment

Originally posted by bjjfc View Post
                  @Mathiotte
                  GMPC can't use map > 2gb, try other cn2012 version which is < 2 gb
                  That´s a good sart for help.

After i download the map (less than 2gb) where do i put it? inside MobilePc folder (make a folder called "Maps"???)??

Many thanks in advanced...i´m a complete newbie on this.....i can even connect GPS signal from my 62cs in to the PC

Comment

Just put inside MobilePC folder, you can use map called gmapsupp.img and gmapprom.img with MobilePC
                    www.iptvthebest.net

Comment

Originally posted by Kor@l View Post
                      Just put inside MobilePC folder, you can use map called gmapsupp.img and gmapprom.img with MobilePC
                      I´m so newb!!! But Kor@l you are Master!!!

I went to MapSource, select regions of map to export....and export them to MobilePC....it creates gmapsupp.img automatically in MobilePC folder.

Start MobilePC and wait a few seconds....and bummm, it works just fine.

A off topic question: with 62s we must put in system configuration - GPS interface in "Garmin Spanner"?? Is the only way the 62s comunicates with PC, but the accuracy is to low (inside of house, near window). All other available, when connect the usb cable, the GPS turns off
                      Is there any other way that i´m missing?

Many thanks and keep the good work

Comment

Downloaded and installed fine on PC and using Aus & NZ 2012.20 maps loaded via mapsource BUT cannot search on any address outside NSW or NZ. Any ideas? I have tried different map versions and reinstalling software but it always comes up with the same problem.

Can anyone give me a pointer as to which file determines how to search on address so that maybe I can work it out from there?

FYI I found that when I crossed the border to Qld I could only search on Qld addresses. It seems to be missing the question 'what state' ??
                        Last edited by billy bignutz; 28th July 2011, 11:53. Reason: added

Comment

sw.unl not working

key in sw.unl not working

Well, I can browse map, but sw.unl seems not working. I did find the ID in software. I did chose Mobile PC when I generate key.
                          I know my extension is not TXT, because I know MS-DOS very well.

But still, no key working.

Any idea?

------------------------
                          edit: later, run again, ID changed, and generate new key, everything works.
                          Last edited by biosfix; 4th August 2011, 23:58.

Comment

Re: sw.unl not working

Hi I have installed this on my win7 car pc and when connecting to usb gps it works fine if i then install xport to get virtual comm ports so i can run more than one gps software eg windows location drivers it wont detect the gps on the virtual comm port, if i go inn and install as trial without garmin gps harware option it finds the virtual comm port and works fine. My question is, is there a wau to get it to work with the virtual comm port using the key gen??

Thanks in advance to anyone that can help with this..

Comment

Hi, Please HELP ...
                              I am very new … I think that I have everything need for “Garmin Mobile PC”.
                              I successful unpacked “Garmin MobilePC” and run Que.exe;
                              The Installer asks for product key;
                              Then I run “Jetmouse” it asks for “Unit ID”;
                              Where/How can I find it in VAIO laptop ???
                              Please HELP, I need and appreciate a tutorial to start from zero, thanks

Comment

Working...
                              X