The owner is retiring, its time to let go of this awesome community to someone else who can continue the journey. This forum is for sale ( vBulletin license and domain name), The forum generates income from marketing, adsense, and membership. please send your REASONABLE offer to ibro0079@gmail.com if you are interested in buying it.

Announcement

Collapse

For Sale

The owner is retiring, its time to let go of this awesome community to someone else who can continue the journey. This forum is for sale ( vBulletin license and domain name). Please send your REASONABLE offer to ibro0079@gmail.com if you are interested in buying it. The forum generates income from marketing,
adsense, and membership

See more
See less

Garmin Mobile XT for CE5 and CE6

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Garmin Mobile XT for CE5 and CE6

Originally posted by Shortphildiver View Post
    Hi, am new here. I am able to get my Flyaudio unit to work with GarminXT. Map, POIs, etc work perfectly. Problem is the trip computer. Here's how it looks like. No headings, no speedometer and distance to destination, etc. Hope you can help me here. Thanks in advance.

Hi, Im using same HU like yours, im able to make garmin run, but the function to search poi or change map cant be run because it will crash. Could u please upload the garmin version u have? So i can test it out.

thanks

Comment

Originally posted by DKNY2000 View Post
      it's work on my Toyota Land Cruiser 200_LC V8 roadrover model C8003TL from china without unlock the device

but little bit slow rout any help

thank you m8
      hi guys
      i still have problem with slow rout any advice?
      and how to add arabic languge?
      thank you
      best regards

Comment

@DKNY2000
        bare in mind this version of gmxt was modified from winmo to run on wince, slow routing is also normal in winmo.
        map also a factor, the more details the map, the slower the routing will be.
        afaik gmxt do not have arabic language.
        Click "Like" or "Thanks" to show your appreciation rather than post "Thanks"...

Comment

does anyone know why i cant browes to poi, browse map? it will crash out..

Comment

using WInCE 6 800x480 Double DIN HU with Garmin XT...anybody who experienced this when searching for POIs? any remedy to fix this overlapping texts? (i got the image by the way from another forum and used it as i experience the same)

Comment

Originally posted by resmile View Post
              using WInCE 6 800x480 Double DIN HU with Garmin XT...anybody who experienced this when searching for POIs? any remedy to fix this overlapping texts? (i got the image by the way from another forum and used it as i experience the same)

what hu u using bro?

Comment

Originally posted by cheesey View Post
                what hu u using bro?
                it's a generic HU (all-in-one, DVD/TV/BT/GPS) i bought online from China.

Comment

Hi, I'm having a big problem, i was trying various garmin application but some of application i can't unlock even after i read whole docs about how to unlock. eg. get the device id and get the key, copy to garmin root as with the extension of "SW.UNL"

Now i've tried the Garmin Mobile XT for CE5 and CE6 one and i'm getting a error Please insert Garmin Mobile XT data card and then restart the program.

So i had a look on my garmin sd card files

Apps - GMSUP Included
                  Cache
                  Font - Chinese Font Included
                  Garmin
                  Help
                  Jpeg
                  RunGMXT
                  Vehicle
                  Voice
                  GMAPBMAP
                  GMAPSUPP
                  GMSUP
                  SW

and i'm attaching the images of my garmin application, if any body notice any mistakes of any additions, plz kindly let me to work this mess out.

I have freshly installed OS to my gps too is there any other things to do with os before install Garmin ? plz help

Comment

Last edited by gavindusl; 9th April 2011, 07:57.

Comment

Hi all
                      I have Chinese Windows CE 6 navigation 4,3inch...128MB ram

Garmin is on StorageCard

I Downloaded and unpack garminxt from this thread and it starts normaly find GPS and satelites...

1st problem
                      I can t open unlocked maps from map source and in set maps is wrtitten "cannot unlock map using ID 1111111111"
                      Garmin XT without maps is realy not good... What is wrong?
                      Picture:

2nd problem
                      when garmin finish it goes back to windows i must restart it because i don t have windows toolbar and explorer is dead. after restart it s ok. Picture:
                      http://img705.imageshack.us/img705/9647/deadresize.jpg

Thanks for your help!

Comment

Originally posted by gchildz View Post
                        ok i manage to get the map working but it takes 5 minutes plus for it to properly load. also had this apps hang couple of times (specially when changing night mode to day mode) and crash 2 times while searching for satellite !

apart from that i manage to change the default from chinese to english and everything seems to be in order, i can save POI, search etc but the hang and crash make me crazy ! it seems that this is the only version found to be working with my chinese PNA rebrand to "lokatoo" running on WinCE 6
                        Can you please tell me how you manage to save poi? what version are you using? I tried everything i cannot transfer poi from mapsource

Comment

hi bro can i use Navigator Australia and New Zealand NT 2011.30 - UnLocked Mapsource + Image on this system if not do you have nz map thx

Comment

Alex, use Poiloader 2.6.1 from Garmin: POI Loader for Windows Updates & Downloads here.
                            This new version let to name your file whatever you want. You can load a lot of POI's (files), the folder is \Garmin\POI.
                            Last edited by valiman; 21st April 2011, 06:42.

Comment

I'm using CE5 with Garmin 5,00.20wp
                              I can view maps, route etc BUT every time I chose a POI or even if I choose "where am I" The system crashes and gives an error "Assert Failed @ CDP_Staticlst field...."

Can any one shed some light on this as my searches have failed to give a hint.
                              Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by ASP_777 View Post
                                I'm using CE5 with Garmin 5,00.20wp
                                I can view maps, route etc BUT every time I chose a POI or even if I choose "where am I" The system crashes and gives an error "Assert Failed @ CDP_Staticlst field...."

Can any one shed some light on this as my searches have failed to give a hint.
                                Thanks
                                i share the same demise...

i use a 2-din with Win CE6.
                                Garmin 5,00.20wp unlocked

i can also view the map and with very minimal lag. but whenever i choose a POI or select an address.. the program just crashes and sends me back to the Navigation Menu with the error "Assert Failed @ CDP_Staticlst field.....

need your assistance in overcoming this problem. thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X