The owner is retiring, its time to let go of this awesome community to someone else who can continue the journey. This forum is for sale ( vBulletin license and domain name), The forum generates income from marketing, adsense, and membership. please send your REASONABLE offer to ibro0079@gmail.com if you are interested in buying it.

Announcement

Collapse

For Sale

The owner is retiring, its time to let go of this awesome community to someone else who can continue the journey. This forum is for sale ( vBulletin license and domain name). Please send your REASONABLE offer to ibro0079@gmail.com if you are interested in buying it. The forum generates income from marketing,
adsense, and membership

See more
See less

Garmin Mobile XT for CE5 and CE6

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Garmin Mobile XT for CE5 and CE6

Originally posted by cheesey View Post
    bro cant donwload from RS.

Error

This file is neither allocated to a Premium Account, or a Collector's Account, and can therefore only be downloaded 10 times.

This limit is reached.

To download this file, the uploader either needs to transfer this file into his/her Collector's Account, or upload the file again. The file can later be moved to a Collector's Account. The uploader just needs to click the delete link of the file to get further information.
    you can try megaupload link?

Comment

dude could anyone help, i tried launch it.. wait the time ticking.. but nothing happen.. it will run explorer somthing like that then stop.
      if i run the program thru the explorer it look like crash.. nothing happen.. no error msg display.

Comment

Originally posted by Vladaz View Post
        I followed your instructions and everything is working, but everytime I start Garmin it's on Chinese. I figured out how to change to English,
        but it won't save settings for language and everytime I start it i have to change language first.
        Is there any cure for my problem ?
        i save properly on my wince6 unit, you can try the following:
        setting>display>text> America English then exit properly from the main screen where you using the X button to exit

Comment

dude could anyone help, i tried launch it.. wait the time ticking.. but nothing happen.. it will run explorer somthing like that then stop.
          if i run the program thru the explorer it look like crash.. nothing happen.. no error msg display.
          the garmin logo screen will stay quite sometime on my unit also, just wait for couple of minute and see, if still problem persist you can try restart the unit and retry.
          please note that some feedback saying some unit may experience slow in performance. you may need to generate less detail map, for example if you use mfm map when u generate trhe *.img file you may choose the less laggy option.

Comment

thanks for your help.. i think maybe u missunderstood me.. my situations here is i unable to make the garmin run.

1. When i click launcher button from my pna it will try to run the garmin script.
            2. Then hourglass will appear then gone.
            3. Nothing is happen..

any idea?

Comment

thanks for your help.. i think maybe u missunderstood me.. my situations here is i unable to make the garmin run.

1. When i click launcher button from my pna it will try to run the garmin script.
              2. Then hourglass will appear then gone.
              3. Nothing is happen..

any idea?
              make sure you run Garmin.exe instead of Garmin.mscr in the \SDMMC\Garmijn\RunGMXT folder.
              if still cannot can try run \SDMMC\Garmin\Apps\WM\QueCe.exe from wince explorer.

Comment

bluesky2k i tried run QueCE.exe but the error said invalid WIN CE application.

my 2din system is WIN CE 5 build 1400

any ideas? thanks.
                Last edited by cheesey; 18th May 2010, 00:49.

Comment

sorry guys, i think my copy of mobile XT can't work directly on WINCE 5 system without any modification,
                  sorry for wrong title.
                  any bro/sis got solution may help to post here, Thanks!
                  Last edited by bluesky2k; 18th May 2010, 14:31.

Comment

bluesky2k i tried run QueCE.exe but the error said invalid WIN CE application.

my 2din system is WIN CE 5 build 1400

any ideas? thanks.
                    Hi Cheesey, i'm not sure this can solve your problem, but u you can try... paiseh..
                    i found that in ce5 the \Garmin\Garmin\GarminDevice.xml file in my package may need to be modify the path from
                    "/SDMMC/Garmin" to "/Storage Card/Garmin" you can try to replace all occurance.

i had done the modification, if u like to try, you can get it from:
                    Code:
                    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7LJRFLBY

Comment

bluesky2k thanks for your effort.. but still nothing happen.. its because of exe?

btw resoloution also important to run garmin?

my 2 din resolution is 800 x 480 with 8" lcd.

i just want make it run and comfirming that my system able to run garmin and use it..

Comment

Hi.
                        The simulation of a route runs at legal speed, there is the possibility to speed up that?

Thanks.

Comment

No matter what I do or how long I wait, Garmin XT will not detect the GPS receiver built-in to my Binatone B430. TomTom N7, IGO8.3, NDrive, Amigo, Destinator 9 all detect my GPS. What's so different about XT?

Comment

Any idea why the Garmin.exe runs from WinCE desktop but not directly when I set the proper GPS path in my PNA?

Comment

On my Binatone, I set a path sdmmc\garmin\apps\wm\Que.exe

It runs with that exe file no problem, but will not connect to gps...???

Comment

I succesfuly start garmin on Wayteq x820 PRC devide, but how to switch to english?

Comment

Working...
                                X